Picture Deletion

zoltarblue

Ok dumb question. I am trying to do a post with frags for sale but it says I have reached my 5mb limit. I have 4 I guess saved pictures in the gallery how do I delete them so I can post this new stuff?

or just use a photobucket account and you can post as many pictures as you want.

photobucket, facebook, google picasa, anything..

The problem is that he's probably not using the gallery. Instead, he's directly attaching images to his posts. There's a tight limit on how much space you can use this way. @ZoltarBlue: Up on the top left of the page, where it says, "Signed In as zoltarblue" click on the triangle just to the right of that and select "My Settings." On the next page, click the tab on the left side of the page that says "Manage Attachments." You'll be taken to the place where you can delete attachments. Click the box on the right of the attachment you wish to delete and then (at the bottom of the page) click "Delete Selected."

The way to avoid this in the future: Start a WAMAS gallery or use Photobucket (or similar service) and link to pictures using the "IMG" code reference.

It's funny that people have so much trouble with WAMAS photo gallery. I have over 500 pictures in my gallery and have no problems uploading them....

Interested in leading a 5 minute presentation at FFE on how to easily do this?