Help needed: Tank move 23 June Ashburn and Fredericksburg

Jon Lazar

If Gold team meets a little earlier, I can help. We're committed to a birthday party at 3:30 in Fredericksburg

• 2 weeks later...

WAMASers, there's still time to join one of these elite tank moving teams! So far we've got:

Blue Team (Ashburn):

1. Coral Hind

2. Surf & Turf

3. Surf & Turf's son

Gold Team (Fredericksburg):

1. Roni

Let us know if you're available and we'll add you to the list!

Thanks,

Jon & Maureen

If there aren't enough people for the ashburn part, I can drive up there as well. Just need to finish up before our commitment.

Thanks to everyone in the WAMAS community for offering to pitch in and help out; we really appreciate it.

However, we've decided to go with a professional moving company to do the whole thing...they'll bring the tank all the way from MCHippo's basement to my house in Fredericksburg. It will be safer this way, especially getting the tank up the stairs, and there will be fewer sore backs in WAMAS next week!

Thanks again,

Jon and Maureen

Wanted to let everyone who has been cheering on our new tank know that the move did not happen yesterday as originally scheduled. The movers had to return to a job that hadn't finished the day before.

New tank move date is July 1st. We'll post pictures when it arrives at the house.

Sincere thanks to Dave (mchippo) for working with the moving company on his end and helping us get it set. Much appreciated.

Maureen

Happy to report our tank arrived today after much anticipation. Although it looks like the movers did all the hard work, there