My Reef Corner

zygote2k

Here's mine- a little cluttered with maintenance debris.

I zoomed in on the tank and noticed that 9 out of the 10 fish in the tank are in the right corner.

Name them all for a free frag.

gallery_2631654_862_1061551.jpg

Name them all for a free frag.

Fish, I dub thee:

Jim

Mary

Fred

Clarence

Gertrude

Billy Bob

Sponge Bob

Apple Bob

Stanley

Now they have names.

I thought that a clever person might say what you have said, but didn't think that it would be the first post.

How about a free Blasto frag?

Lol..hilarious yall!

im not taking a picture of my surrounding area...its about as crazy as yours for now..but ive only been in my house for 3 months and my new tank isnt set up yet....thats my story and im stickin' to it!

I am not alone, I am not alone....any more! Lol! Upstairs is good. Downstairs, well, my family thinks it is a place to put unwanted stuff around it and I haven't found a convenient hiding place for extra buckets,salt and my little QT tank. That's my story and you're welcome to come see it because I am sticking to it. :-)

Lol..hilarious yall!

im not taking a picture of my surrounding area...its about as crazy as yours for now..but ive only been in my house for 3 months and my new tank isnt set up yet....thats my story and im stickin' to it!

+1 !!

I am not alone, I am not alone....any more! Lol! Upstairs is good. Downstairs, well, my family thinks it is a place to put unwanted stuff around it and I haven't found a convenient hiding place for extra buckets,salt and my little QT tank. That's my story and you're welcome to come see it because I am sticking to it. :-)

These posts are useless without supporting evidence.

gallery_2631654_455_1053.jpg

Good idea for a thread, I want to see some pics since I rarely get to go to peoples houses. Here is how ours looks before vacation, hopefully it's the same afterwards!

4c6f1918-ee69-4b28.jpg

4c6f1918-ee78-7574.jpg