AI Vega Video

Ryan S

Pretty fun video. I currently have a DIY fixture with four channels and 5 colors, but I'm interested to see where all this R&D leads.

^I agree.

I personally think the additional complexity in hardware and programming isn't worth having 20 separate channels... But it is fun to watch the technology develop.

LOL, when I finally get my fixture done it will be obsolete!

So, we go from two channels to 4-6 to 20. When this huge technological growth curve plateaus, I will put my money on 4-6 color channels (whites, blues, reds, greens), but I think the industry will eventually develop specific LEDs similar to the reef specific halide and flourescent lamps out there.

^I agree.

I personally think the additional complexity in hardware and programming isn't worth having 20 separate channels... But it is fun to watch the technology develop.

LOL, when I finally get my fixture done it will be obsolete!

So, we go from two channels to 4-6 to 20. When this huge technological growth curve plateaus, I will put my money on 4-6 color channels (whites, blues, reds, greens), but I think the industry will eventually develop specific LEDs similar to the reef specific halide and flourescent lamps out there.

Does anyone know when this actually hits the market? I'm going to need lights for my tank in about a month and I was leaning toward the radions........

Quick, dump your current brand new LED systems, something else is out!

Cool video though :)

What the what??? I am strictly against exposing my fish to bars and dancing before they are at least 8".

There is one downside tho, it doesn't come with a disco ball... you know, the mirrored ones, like from the 70s.