Hazards of a tank

Jan

• 6 months later...

Jan, I just sent an email to her. I saw that she was a speaker at MACNA 2012. Let's see if she's available to talk to us. It's not a long haul for her - she's from Long Island it seems.

In the meantime, here's an entertaining 20 questions from Melev over at Reef Addicts with a cameo appearance from one of our members....

http://www.reefaddicts.com/content.php/342-20-Questions-Christine-Williams

(edited)

Hahha, she's a hoot. Why? She's from Long Island, New York! I'm SO biased ;) . Love my fellow Northerners. Well, maybe not all, but a lot of them. She works on her tank at 2am naked. Atta girl!! Those wet sleeves are very annoying. I hope you can get her. This would be another meeting not to be missed.

Jan, I just sent an email to her. I saw that she was a speaker at MACNA 2012. Let's see if she's available to talk to us. It's not a long haul for her - she's from Long Island it seems.

In the meantime, here's an entertaining 20 questions from Melev over at Reef Addicts with a cameo appearance from one of our members....

http://www.reefaddic...istine-Williams

Edited by Jan

Success. I've reached her and she's willing. Will work with others to see if we can work out terms and a date.

AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you, Tom et al.

Success. I've reached her and she's willing. Will work with others to see if we can work out terms and a date.

Christine rocks! We spoke together at the Next Wave Conference earlier this year in Dallas... very cool, intelligent and informative!

Copps

Wow, I had to do a double take. She not only looks exactly like a woman I work with, she is also a microbiologist with the same sense of humor.

This speaker sounds fun

(edited)

That's delightfully geeky, Steve :tongue: . Thanks for posting. I'm listening to one now :) .

I listen to her and Gary Parr every week on their Reef Threads podcast :)

Edited by Jan