Any of the local stores have Controllers instock?

Novi

Looking at either the the Aquacontroller or Reef Keeper Elite. I'd like to pick it up and give my business to one of the local stores rather than order it online plus I'd like to look it over and maybe talk about the capabilities "in person" if you know what I mean.

Not sure about local availability of RKE, but I purchased my Apex from BRK.

Yeah I was just at BRK last week and they were sold out of alot of stuff! Didnt see any controllers but did pick up alot of Reef Crystals :)

Rock & Roll! Thanks MarineScene cool.gif

Does this mean MarineScene has controllers? I need to get one too but was leaning toward the Reef Angel.

Does this mean MarineScene has controllers? I need to get one too but was leaning toward the Reef Angel.

They do. I picked up the Reef Keeper during my lunch break. I know its not as Bigtime as the Apex, but for the money you cant beat it. Plus I dont need something like the Apex. Its very easy to use and for me its perfect.

• 10 months later...

Reviving this thread....wondering if any LFS usually keep something in stock these days. Anyone anyone? Beuhler? Feel free to pm...

John over at BRK can get them quickly. He has to place an order with Neptune for me pretty soon (if he hasn't already). If you're looking for an Apex, give him a call.

Dave, I'm in Gaithersburg and a fan of the Reef Angel. No local vendors but you'd be welcome to stop by here and see what I'm doing with it. I've also got a couple of pdf's I can send you if you'd like. Thx

Not to speak for Dave, but I'm hoping he has gotten squared away....maybe I should have reported....but I revived an old thread.

Roscoe, feel free to send me some info...I'm collected info and investigating options right now...including the DA group buy