meeting

wvreef

Ok I have been looking at the winter meeting post to see what the raffle prizes are and nothing yet....and hints :blink:

They will be good ph34r.gif

I am sure they will be....with the way the site is run and all the AWSOME MEMBERS THIS SITE ROCKS :blast: :bb: :bluefish: :gho: :cheers:

Ok so what do u do in case of bad weather for the meeting I see they are calling for snow and ice friday night into saturday....

Update: I've been coordinating donations from some of our vendors for this meeting. My goal is to post a list of stuff sometime tomorrow. Stay tuned. There's good stuff coming! Gift certificates ($100's of dollars worth!), a pre-assembled sump, corals (including certificates for corals), an Avast ATO and more. No fish, though. Not yet, at least!

Tom (and other officers), thanks for all your hard work. I know planning and organizing these things isn't easy but it is appreciated!

I think if the meeting (public school) has to close we should convene at another public place like.... say.... HOOTERS.

Now we're talkin!!

Can't wait to see the waitresses checking out the frag tanks.

I think if the meeting (public school) has to close we should convene at another public place like.... say.... HOOTERS.

Should we meet at your usual table?