Braden's 275 gallon total system volume build

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again to all of the fellow WAMAS members that helped me to re-stock my coral selection. People that have never been in the hobby or at other geographical locations may not realize the great asset that WAMAS is to both novice and expert hobbyists. If you are new to the hobby or the area, WAMAS is a great culture to be a part of!

Now on to the pics!

PicDump9-12-11058.jpg

PicDump9-12-11059.jpg

PicDump9-12-11060.jpg

PicDump9-12-11062.jpg

PicDump9-12-11065.jpg

PicDump9-12-11066.jpg

PicDump9-12-11068.jpg

PicDump9-12-11069.jpg

PicDump9-12-11070.jpg

PicDump9-12-11071.jpg

PicDump9-12-11072.jpg

Edited by Swimboy123

Wow man looking really good and everything seems happy.....that clam is great.

Will definately have to come buy sometime and check it all out.

SO do those damsels attack any hand that enters the tank...last time i had damsels they were the most aggresive things besides the clowns

I'm looking to get a couple of anthias here in the next few weeks. I had experience with Lyretails before the crash. Can anybody recommend a couple nice varieties?

I love lyretails and Bartlett's. Carberryi are also nice and on sale at LiveAquaria right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a great fan of your work and your tank. Thank you for everything and all the help you have given. I agree that wamas is a great place and its great friends like Braden makes this club a great second family. Thank you. Great Tank you all should check out his setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

As horrible as it sounds, the corals have all been sold and the tank is being broken down. I found a fantastic deal on house that I really can't pass up. So this one is going down, but guess what!?!?! I get to do another build!!!!