Der ABTs 120g

that is the Ice fire Echinata....been a really slow grower at first but taking off lately...hard coral to frag and cant wait to see it get bigger.

That is some crazy pricing from reeffarmers...i mean it wasnt cheap but 200 bucks What?

haha ill give you a deal, 125 for a half inch....haha oh i would feel so bad if i actually took your money....i dont think i could be a retail seller id be out of business/coral in a week.

Ill try to get some more pics of some other stuff up soon (next week though i have alot to do before this weekend on the car well technically the tow truck and trailer)

that is the Ice fire Echinata....been a really slow grower at first but taking off lately...hard coral to frag and cant wait to see it get bigger.

That is some crazy pricing from reeffarmers...i mean it wasnt cheap but 200 bucks What?

Thanks. Very beautiful specimen, love the color. I think that has got to be one of the best looking corals I have ever seen (your specific coral). I have a frag of icefire that has never grown, still brownish and now harmed by recent developments. Congrats and let me know if you decide to frag that thing!

Thanks for the compliments, right now the only frag i have is a piece i broke by mistake thats the size of some basmati rice....got three polyps and is doing ok...but im growing it to have a backup in case...ill try to let you know when i do frag it though.

I do not have a pic of the rainbow right now, not sure if your talking about my Rainbow Delight or the rainbow/tricolor milli i believe you got a piece of...

if its the one you got a piece of i still have a few branches showing the rainbow but havent been able to move the colony up as im outta room in the 90...if i ever get this 120 built (hopefully in the next month it will have water in it) then it will go higher up and i can get the rest of the colony to color up....where it sits now its mainly a dark red/blue milli...still great looking but not as much rainbow as a few of the braches show (with yellow/orange/green)

Roni you do need to get over here, that Monster tort frag is almost touching the top of the water haha...u lucky dog you.

• 3 weeks later...

Been posting up some pics today and figured i would share on here too....

hopefully it will get my to actually finish my 120 build.....maybe i should change the title to the rediculously slow 120 build

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

VERY OLD SHOT OF MY CLAM>>>

ac2c595e.jpg

and today...i need to buy more clams

IMG_2905.jpg

Evan, can't believe the transformation of that clam. Your corals look amazing! Your corals need some more space to grow. Skip the 120 and go big!

Evan, can't believe the transformation of that clam. Your corals look amazing! Your corals need some more space to grow. Skip the 120 and go big!

Roni, this is why you've always been one of my favorites!

Roni, this is why you've always been one of my favorites!

Because I contribute to WAMAS members sleeping on the couch after egging them on? :)

Ooohhh the sarmentosa is taking off. :)

Goood eye man, sheesh i guess that is one that you dont forget.

Thanks again...the more i look at these pics they arent half bad ....just wish i had a macro lense...

the top down of the rainbow delight has me excited for when that thing takes off....such an amazing coral when its bigger.

Der ABT, AWESOME tank dude!!! :drooling:

Where in Arlington are you? Can I come to see your tank sometime? Also, can you please post a FTS??? Please?

• 1 month later...

attempt at a FTS shot from october per a few requests......alot more corals added but i havent had time lately with all this travel to keep the tank clean so they will have to do.

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

CRAPPY images but what can ya do....when i get back from my race in NY ill get some new pics up after i have a chance to clean the glass or set up the 120 haha...one day i swear ill upgrade this tank...

let me know when you're ready to set up your upgrade and i'll come help you out. tanks look full! :) let's empty them.