holy cow! Anyone lose electricity yet?

treesprite

The rain and wind suddenly came on with a major onslaught 2 minutes ago. I hope everyone is well prepared for electrical outages.

I haven't had to experience such a heavy storm with all this wind and stuff since I moved here, so I don't know how this place is with electrical outages, which means I feel the need to stay awake a while longer.

TORNADO WARNING ALERT Just now on TV!

Not this time, but we've lost electricity during weaker storms, underground power lines and all. A generator will be your best friend. :)

the storm was all the way down here, I did not lose power but it was certainly loud and impressive. hope no one had any major issues.

We lost power. I am traveling and I ended up wallking the wife through a couple of things. Nothing major but now I know a couple of things to add to the automation list...

It was very nasty on the eastern shore! BUT I went fishing anyway every time it would rain and the wind would blow us down we ran back to the car... we got in a solid 2 hours! Then we drove home and attemptedto fish the wesetern shore... way too cold... anyway I'm hopefully going this weekend

It was very nasty on the eastern shore! BUT I went fishing anyway every time it would rain and the wind would blow us down we ran back to the car... we got in a solid 2 hours! Then we drove home and attemptedto fish the wesetern shore... way too cold... anyway I'm hopefully going this weekend

You sure do love to fish!

(edited)

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! If you ever fish fresh water, check out the Shenandoah river. Its beautiful.

Where my family has some land there was a drag net that took all the fish, but we never stopped trying. I was there on the 4th of July and brought in 32 good sized fish! More than I had in the past six years HAHA!!

Stay determined, and patient, that one that got away will bite AGAIN!

:fish::bluefish::scuba::bluefish::fish:

and yeah that was a heavy storm, still had power!

Edited by LanglandJoshua