Eco-Tech Marine

epleeds

I recently noticed that one of my MP40 wetsides had a cracked magnet. I contacted eco-tech and they shipped me one out to me free of charge. Now that is customer service.

Same here. I've only had good experience with Ecotech Marine - even with equipment that I bought used.

Same here. I had a similar experience and they stand by there product. I can't wait to see what this company does in the future. Nothing like a Vortech. This is no knock on Tunze as they are very good also. But I don't see how any company can compete with the Ecotech line. The power, style and footprint are hard to beat. If the company expands I hope they can get the prices down. That is the only bad thing is the price, but it has to be one of my favorite pieces of equipment. I've had my Vortech 2 years and still think its neat.

My only hesitation is I hear so many people complimenting the customer service.

These things seem to need a lot of repair/replacement, prompting the "customer service".

I guess at least they have good customer service because it sounds like you're really going to need it.

Have been running 2 mp-40w units for almost 2 years at this point along with their power backup solution(not the icecap unit). These work great as long as you maintain them. Support has been good. I did have issues early on but that was caused by the wetside not being put together properly and seizing or when I tightened down the axle nut too much. Support both times was good. If you are looking at these my suggestion is to buy an extra wetside so you will always have a clean and hopefully working unit.