Who's Who of WAMAS?

Chad

One of the articles that we are putting together for the newsletter is intended to highlight individual members of the WAMAS community both in terms of who they are as a hobbyist and who they are as a person.

So, what I need you to do is choose around 5 questions from the following list and answer them, then send me, treesprite, or one of the other newsletter team members a PM with your answers. Also, please include some sort of a picture: of you, of your tank, of your favorite thing... whatever. We will take the submissions and feature them over the next few newsletters.

Around five answers and a picture; tell us who you are! biggrin.gif

Here goes:

What's in your life besides this hobby? Something non-tech about what the person manages hobby-wise (tanks, amount of work or time, some whatever...).

How do you balance your hobby life with real life (if you do)?

Is your hobby interest and time affected by WAF ("wife acceptance factor" or substitute "wife" with other life-sharing/home-sharing entity)?

What tank creature are you most like and why (describe in a way that tells something about you)?

What job maintains your reef?

How long have you been in the hobby?

What other hobbies do you have?

What one piece of knowledge do you wish you would have had when you started reefing?

What do your co-workers think of your tank?

Why do you reef?

What is your favorite reef inhabitant?

What is your dream tank?

Do you have other pets?

What drew you to the hobby? What keeps you in it?

What, if anything, do you find fascinating about the hobby?

Are there any words of wisdom or warning about the hobby that you would like to share?

What does WAMAS mean to you?

Thanks for your support in a well rounded and fun newsletter!!

Treesprite (Forrest) gets all of the credit for this one, as it is her brainchild :)

I am looking forward to seeing what you send to us ;)

Let's see some more questions answered!!! You know you want to!! No one has been in the club for "too short" or "too long," everyone want's to know: who's who in WAMAS???

Also, please include some sort of a picture: of you, of your tank, of your favorite thing... whatever.

Family friendly only, please :biggrin:

Haha, yea, good point blush.gif

Keep 'em coming!

Let's see some more of these!

Bump, bring 'em on! No reason to be shy!

Come on folks!

C'mon- do you really want to know all about that mysterious coral nerd that shows up on your doorstep? Some of them are weird enough already without knowing whether or not they wear boxers or briefs.

If you realy want to know my bio, just ask.

I wrote an essay and then they told me to answer the questions :) Anyway I think its a good idea its a club too....

OH and some of us aren't coral nerds:) Lance my old friend on her was a personal fitness trainer:) And for the record boxers for the win jk jk

Let me get it right. Do you want the questions anwered one-by-one, or are those just sort of guidelines? I will see if I can do something while I am on the road. It is Marrakesh this week.

(edited)

Let me get it right. Do you want the questions anwered one-by-one, or are those just sort of guidelines? I will see if I can do something while I am on the road. It is Marrakesh this week.

It is just a set of guidelines, 5 or so questions answered and a picture smile.gif

Thanks all!

Rob, thank you for your response, but can I talk you into editing it out of this thread and PMing it to one of us so it is a surprise for most of the club smile.gif

Keep 'em coming, this is great! We do want to hear about you too!

Edited by Chad

Thank you, David :)

Awesome idea. Will work on it this week. It will be great to know all you guys. It is going to get posted right?