El Camaron's Solana V2

El Camaron

sure man, sorry just saw this but will take one when i get home. The set up is the same as hers only that skimmer may actually perform better out the box than the stock one, thats why i had to mod mine.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the middle chanber, ill try and get a picture later today, i had my kids swim practice yesterday and didnt get home till and forgot to take pics.

I fyou look at the pictures in the link bellow, mine is in the same chamber only the magnet holding it is also in the second chamber, and it is really stremline so it does not get in the way of anything unless you have a media basket.

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/JBJ-Nano-Glo-Led-Fuge-Light-JB10094.htm

The light is external and has a magnet similar to the mag floats so one side is inside the tank and the actual Glo light is on the outside, it is all LED so it does not heat up much or use much power. They are very good for this type of tanks. ill post a picture when i get home.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday i took out my cheato to trim it a bit and noticed that the bottom of the ball was bleached or discolored, what would cause cheato to discolor? i also had some reddish algae, may be cyano but not sure. Has anyone experienced this before?

1309351291.jpg

1309351257.jpg

1309351175.jpg

• 2 months later...

LOL, i just got that scoly yesterday from unique corals, nano masterpiece for sure. That brain is that clowns home, i dont think he wants to sell his house right now, not the right market :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I saw on R2R that you are selling most of your chalices.......that's a shame as you have some really nice ones.......are you getting rid of all of them or do you have more?

cheers,

Darren

• 1 month later...

If its not one thing its another, i may be getting into a lot of house work in a few weeks and may be selling the whole tank set up or may be parting out, first with corals, fish and rocks, once all that is gone i may part out the equipment. Will probably start breakdown thread in a few days.