WAMAS Newsletter - WAMAS Waves

I am very happy to introduce to you all the first edition (in a long time, anyway) of WAMAS Waves, a quarterly newsletter brought to you by fellow WAMAS members that is intended to entertain, educate and inform y'all of hobby related information.

This quarter's edition can be found here: WAMAS Waves - Premier Edition

Please take a chance to read and leave comments for the authors, as they have put in a lot of behind the scenes effort to make WAMAS Waves a reality.

Thank you Adam (WaterDog), Janice (Jan), and Hilary, great job!!

Enjoy everyone and thanks for looking!

Chad

Edited by Chad

(edited)

Great! For a second there I was thinking that would be a pretty lousy way to introduce the newsletter!!

Edited by Chad

Thanks Dave!

I just want to thank everyone involved with the newsletter for their hard work in putting together the newsletter. It was so much more than just putting together a few articles. Revamping this newsletter has required everything from new members to new formatting and layout to website setup (and those pesky permissions to write and blog).

Look for the newsletter to continue to improve as the they learn all the features applications of the new format (though I am really impressed with what we have so far).

Thank you Doug and David!

My thanks to the entire Newsletter Team. Others don't realize the long road we took to get here. This is but the first step, I hope, on the road to long-lasting success.

Many were involved in getting us to this point, but I want to acknowledge Chad's leadership in getting us to this initial release, and for setting up a medium that is efficient and poised for even more success in the future! Stability of the newsletter is far from assured, but we're a lot closer to that today because of his efforts.

Thank you, Tom.

I too hope that the newsletter is poised for long-term, stable success. With the team that we have now, I think that we are in great shape to make that happen.

These guys are awesome! laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hitting this with a post-meeting bump

Thanks PupChow!!

Weekly bump until the link is fixed.

Brian fixed the link, it is now available at the top of all the web pages.

Thanks Brian!!!

gallery_2632346_867_49655.jpg

• 11 months later...

Nice newsletter! I liked the articles. I have had those little shrimp in my tank. I don't see how you can make comments for each of the articles. Can someone explain how I could leave a comment?

I don't remember if we enabled commenting. I see the comment box at the end of the full article, but that could be because of my permission set.

I don't remember if we enabled commenting. I see the comment box at the end of the full article, but that could be because of my permission set.

I just unlocked the entries. Comments should be enabled now.