Have some free items but not a WAMAS member...

I've decided to quit the hobby and I have a few things that I'd like to give away for free. I'm not looking for anything in return other than finding a good home for some of my fish / corals. Is it okay if I post that somewhere in the public forum or am I breaking the forum rules?

I'd rather them go to a good home than to take them down to the LFS or post them on Craigslist. But I also don't want to %$#* anyone off here. : )

Thanks,

S

• 4 months later...

I've decided to quit the hobby and I have a few things that I'd like to give away for free. I'm not looking for anything in return other than finding a good home for some of my fish / corals. Is it okay if I post that somewhere in the public forum or am I breaking the forum rules?

I'd rather them go to a good home than to take them down to the LFS or post them on Craigslist. But I also don't want to %$#* anyone off here. : )

Thanks,

S

What do u have and where do u live

What do u have and where do u live

He will start another post, per Coral Hind's direction. Stay tuned.

Based on the November 28 date of the OP, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for too long...

Based on the November 28 date of the OP, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for too long...

LOL. I missed that entirely! :blush:

Cnguyen24,

You should become a paid member and then you will have access to the for sale, trade, and for free sections. Plus many other sections you can't see now. The $20 is well worth it.

Cnguyen24,

You should become a paid member and then you will have access to the for sale, trade, and for free sections. Plus many other sections you can't see now. The $20 is well worth it.

Yeah coral hind isnt joking it really is well worth the money and you meet lots of great ppl