Dumb Q #99 how do you store all of your equipment?

Jan

I have boxes and boxes of pumps, heaters, power heads, test kits, tubbing, etc.. How do you store it all: bins, boxes?....give me some ideas?

Yard sale

I find anything I don't need now someone does

and when I need something I don't have it but someone else does and is not using

Bins and shelves mostly. Some boxes. My wife wishes I'd be neater about it all, though. I can be a bit of a packrat. Also, as they say, "There's a place for everything." Unfortunately, if I haven't found that place, it generally sits in the open until I do find it. ;)

I had so much extra stuff, I got a storage unit for it :)

gallery_2632346_747_35000.jpg

Usually in a heap in my living room. :biggrin:

+1 but dining room....

When stuff isn't all pulled out, it's in a closet devoted to tank junk. Unfortunately, the apt I'm moving to only has 1/3rd the amount of closet space.... I'm thinking of building a cabinet stained to match the stand.

Edited by treesprite

can't wait to get home to take and post a photo of my guest bathroom -umm "fish" bathroom

I just moved and didn't realize how much stuff I have actually accumulated. Some of the stuff I can't even remember using it. I have more empty tanks then full ones. Everything ended up in the half dozen rubbermaid totes I have also collected for various tasks. I even have about 200 pounds of live rock just sitting around waiting to go in my next tank