Painted the fish room. What do you think?

Very nice looking space. One word of warning though, I found this out the hard way. The warm air & humidity from the tank can warp the matting/paper in your pictures. I had a really nice framed photo over my old 110 gallon tank many years ago and it warped enough to notice but it wasn't ruined.

Very nice looking space. One word of warning though, I found this out the hard way. The warm air & humidity from the tank can warp the matting/paper in your pictures. I had a really nice framed photo over my old 110 gallon tank many years ago and it warped enough to notice but it wasn't ruined.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't notice anything when I was putting all the pictures back up but I will keep an eye out for sure! Most of them are pictures my wife took and cheap Ritz prints. However, I guess I won't be hanging my Picasso above tank...

What were you thinking (or drinking) when you chose that color?

j/k

looks great.

I like the color. It very similar to the color I just painted my living room where a new fish tank went. The color was called "saltwater" from Behr.

What were you thinking (or drinking) when you chose that color?

Rum & coke but it was too late... my wife already picked out the color.

j/k

looks great.

Love everything except the macbook on the coffee table...

You should get a pc. It's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

Love everything except the macbook on the coffee table...

You should get a pc. It's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

real nice space and tank,but if you want a computer that works and does not give you lots of virus's stick with the mac :laugh:

Love everything except the macbook on the coffee table... You should get a pc. It's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

real nice space and tank,but if you want a computer that works and does not give you lots of virus's stick with the mac :laugh:

If you want a computer that works, doesn't crash or get viruses, run Linux. That's want the smart kids are doing these days :tongue: . Not to mention, it's free (not free as in beer, but free as in speech) most of the software is open source (free as in beer) and most places you can download the OS for free (as in beer). That said, you fishroom looks great.

Looks great, a nice complement for the tank :)