frag fest donations

watson_barrett

any idea of what type of corals will be there. are "we" purchasing a few from anywhere to frag up?

Also, if members have stuff to donate should we bring it? Are all corals up for donation? I have a few BCP colonies that are just taking up space...

All donations are certainly welcome. We typically do not get leather corals, star polyps, xenia etc.. that most of us have in our tanks. Typically, those are donated by members. I know I have a monster sarcophyton that needs hacking.

I know there are some chalices, PLS, and stonies coming from our club sponsors. I also belive some zoos are being donated (providing only Steve Outlaw is our guest fragger of them! :) )

So how does this work? We bring cash to buy frags from other members? What if we do not have anything to contribute? Still ok to come and buy stuff? All my nice corals are to small to frag (they are frags) or they are softies like mushrooms and xenia. . .

The best part about our up coming Frag Fest Extravaganza is the opportuity to talk to a captive group of fellow hobbiests, Listening to the blogger from GBD and seeing a demo by one of our own members on DIY led set up. This will be the final grand prize from all the wonderful stuff already lined up as raffle items.

A slight side benefit is that the demo frags* are free to WAMAS members with the exceptions listed below.

* most frags from this meeting are free to members.

There will be one really special super duper frag that will become the grow out contest frag with one of our sponsors underwritting the contest and providing the winner with a final grad prize at next years FFE.

We'll also have grilled hot dogs by our offical grill miester and plenty soft drinks and water as well as being planned a pot luck side dish dealio.

Come hungry my friends and be ready for a GTWTWAMASC

whoo hoo

Great Time With The WAMAS Community.

ningningningningning, we have a winner.

Go Topless With The WAMAS Community

nice,

a bunch of man boobs at the FFE

Go Topless With The WAMAS Community

Go THONGLESS With The WAMAS Community.

Maybe we should have a topless carwash to raise money for the club..!! blink.gif Just lookin out for the club..!

NO...

Looks like someone's wife hacked into their fish account.

lmao... lol2.gif

Not exactly what I explected when I started reading, but thanks for the laugh!! I almost spit the cashews I was eating on my computer...

lmao... lol2.gif

Not exactly what I explected when I started reading, but thanks for the laugh!! I almost spit the cashews I was eating on my computer...

Maybe you can take the photos of the car wash..! Im glad it made for a good laugh..!!!

i think after the car-wash and nice bathing suits and such and the lawsuits thats would follow very shortly afterwards the membership fee for WAMAS might be around 10,000 per person instead of 25.00 lol