out of hobby

vnreef

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I let you and everybody known, I have some come to my house today and saturday. My list is about 7 people. Thanks everybody

Why don't you just sell some frags for a few thousand each month? That way you'll get to keep your reef and you won't take such a beating if you part it out. Whatever you sell will grow back and after all, this is what many people do to supplement their income.

+1. I love huge chalice towards the bottom right of the tank. Seriously, start fragging! Especially if you're not working you have time to sell like crazy!

Yes i did one time with 1 eye, not grown 1 eye for couple month then i gave to friend still today only one eye, i'm stop frag coral

Yes i did one time with 1 eye, not grown 1 eye for couple month then i gave to friend still today only one eye, i'm stop frag coral

Why don't you invite one of the members over to help frag your corals and make a little frag rack in the tank. You could make 20-30 frags of the chalice that will fetch $50-$100 each and you'd still have a big piece left. I don't see anyone coming off $12k anytime soon. Fragging will allow you to generate some easy cash in the meantime.

(edited)

Hi Reefer. I’m part out my system, sell coral first, fish, rock, and last is equipment, most coral grown on the big rock so please bring your own 5 gal bucket, first come first serve. Here the price list.

1. Gem tang pair $3500

2. Black and White Clown pair $50

3. Pair Clown and big Rose Anemones $150

4. 7 Lyretail Anthias ( 1 male) $100 (Holding for DDiver)

5. Joculator Angel pair $1000

6. Watermelon Blasto green 30 heads $100

7.Tricolor Dendro 7 heads $50

8. Tyress Red Watermelon Chalie 100 + eyes $2000

9. Japanese Micro 30 + eyes $1000

10. Acan Maxima 10 + eyes $350

11. Pink Lemonade Acro nice colony $150

12. Stylo + 2 unknow Acro with big rock $100

13. Youngy Acro big colony $100

14. Rainbow Acan (10 eyes) $200

15. Favia Rainbow $70

16. Supermen Monti big + Red Mushroom with big rock $100

17. Sunset Monti + Purple Mushroom with big rock $100

18. Tricolor Acro + milli Arco (both nice colony) + unknow arco $150

19. Unknow deep water Acro nice table + some Zoa + Red Mushroom $150

20. Deltec AP 902 skimmer + pump ( good condition 2 ½ years) $700

21. Deltec KM 500 Kalkwasser ( 2 years good condition) $100 SOLD

22. Chiller ¾ hp Goodwind inline ( 1 ½ years ) $800

23. Korallin calcium reactor + Co2 bottle + Regulator $100 SOLD

24. Light fixture: 2 XM 400W- 20 K (1 month bulb) 2 VHO ( 1 bulb white, 1 blue) 1 fan remove heat, 4 ft long ( 2 years old) $400

25. 1 Tunze 6100 + control (good condition 1 ½ years) $200 SOLD

Some LPS don’t know name

Contact me here or email at nguyenphanhvac@yahoo.com to stop by, don’t know how to post pic (my computer skill is O ) just give your Email I send to everyone, pic take by my phone Nokia N95 under 2XM- 400W-20K, 2 VHO- 1 white-1 blue and moon light (no photo shop at all, some look bad beter stop by take a look). I try to answer everybody as soon as I can. First Come First Serve and I’m not sell my equipment yet cause some fish hard to sell, please let me sell all coral first to have room take the fish out, please bring your own 5 gal bucket. Thanks very much.

Edited by Origami2547
(formatted for clarity)

hi had been in Nguyen house he had a very nice coral. i hope i have alot extra money and will buy all from him:)) ( he has a good care on equipment)

Most of his live stock came from BRK including the Gem tangs, and the Jocs, Not sure on the black tang. Also the big chalice if its what I think it is, it is the BRK watermelon, he was one of the fisrt to have it before we really knew what it was. Nguyen is s stand up guy with great taste and never did anything cheap, sorry to hear about the loss of your job, good luck with the sale.

John

Hi John. How are you? How is your business? Yes John most of my live stock from your store BRK, see you soon I need some salt do i have discount cause loss job? Thanks very much

Thank you Nguyen your coral look really nice in my tank buddy. they are so happy and healthy. i wish i have more money so i can buy acouple more colony. i love that japanese micomussa man but that alot money and some acan too. good luck on sale buddy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I close my sale can't sale anymore, for who hold with deposit i will return and without deposit sorry your fish, rock, equipment still here i'm not sale to another person, just no one buy expensive stuff. Still have gem tang, joc angel, anthias, clown fish, some lps, sps, big red watermelon and all equipment. I cut by order my tyree red watermelon: first eye $50, second eye $40, after 2 eye $30 to 1 eye. Thanks