Aquarium One new Coral set-up

rbonick

Just wanted to let everyone know. I stopped by Aquarium One this afternoon to check out their new coral display.

All I can say is WOW. Very nice set-up with tons of corals. I would highly recommend anyone in the area to check them out. Bye the way, I do not work for Aquarium One.

(edited)

Where are they located? I work in Silver Spring, and it's my understanding they are in the area? Are they a site sponsor?

edit: Nevermind found them.

Edited by BowieReefer84

I have been keeping a watch on the shop for that setup ever since they emptied the freshwater tanks that were in that area. Was really cool to see some corals finally in there Sunday. Hopefully when they have their "grand opening" for it, they will have some good special prices.

Al, don't you get their e-mails? I was stupid enough to neglect checking my e-mail account when they had the supplements special, but did not miss out on the $12.99 yellow tang special! I'm waiting for a buy-one-get-one-free IO salt special.....

Any special this Saturday? % off? buy one get one free?

Just so you're aware: The vendor cannot respond to this kind of question here in this forum as it would be a violation of the rules that are placed on vendors regarding advertising outside of designated forums. Sponsoring vendors have their own forums where sales and other announcements can be placed at will. Non-sponsoring vendors may place announcements in the Vendor News forum up to once a week (I think they've already made one this week, though). So the best way to look for some news in this regard is to either watch for an announcement in Vendor News (since Aquarium One is not a WAMAS sponsor - though we'd love to have them) or to give them a call.

Just so you're aware: The vendor cannot respond to this kind of question here in this forum as it would be a violation of the rules that are placed on vendors regarding advertising outside of designated forums. Sponsoring vendors have their own forums where sales and other announcements can be placed at will. Non-sponsoring vendors may place announcements in the Vendor News forum up to once a week (I think they've already made one this week, though). So the best way to look for some news in this regard is to either watch for an announcement in Vendor News (since Aquarium One is not a WAMAS sponsor - though we'd love to have them) or to give them a call.

If anyone has any questions call us 3012943474

thanks

I just saw this new setup. Definitely worth the trip. Some of my greenhouse grown corals are there :) Also a great selection of other aquaculture companies. Reefkoi, Fish Heads, etc. There are definitely some cherries to be picked!

They are at 835 Rockville Pike. However long it says to get there add 30 minutes. Traffic is horrible in that area 24/7. I left work from silver spring at 3 and didn't get there till 4 . . . .Their frags looked great. SPS, Clams, Soft, Acans, and of course Chalices...

Got a frag of "iceman favia" - they had a colony for a long time I couldn't really afford, so that frag was my target. Got myself some .99 snails. Got a single .99 hermit to put in Johnny's hermit crab races, because I figured its white shell must mean it's a winner.

I stopped in on Sunday and was impressed by the selection of corals. I wasn't very impressed with the fish systems- there were many dead fish.

I stopped in on Sunday and was impressed by the selection of corals. I wasn't very impressed with the fish systems- there were many dead fish.

There's no "back room" fish system for incoming - there's no way we would know if the shops that have those systems get in orders with sick and dead or dying fish. I would give all my fish purchase biz to Johnny, but he is TOO FAR AWAY!