BRK Social June 19th

johnnybv

(edited)

I guess it is time to start talking about the social of the Summer!!!

Remember this is the one that I am calling the garage sale! Bring all your used equipment and a table or something to lay it out on, and you can either sell, barter, trade what ever you want! The idea here is to get the used equipment to people that could use it, and maybe you can pick up something you need! I know I have a lot, and its all too good to throw away.

I will post specials as I develop them, but as usual you can expect a fully stocked store with the healthiest fish, inverts and corals in the area all at great prices.

SPECIALS These specials are only good during the social so please dont try and come in early and cherry pick.

Cleaner shrimp $9.95 with any livestock purchase of $10 or more (one per customer at this price) otherwise they are on sale for $19.95

All corals buy one get one half price (of equal or lessor value)

HUGE INVENTORY OF FISH!! Black / Scopus hybrid tang, Beautiful Cheveron tang, awesome Flame wrasse trio!!!

2 1/2" - 3" Maxima clams $ 20.00 OFF, that makes them $49.95!!! Some are even ORA

ORA Platinum Clowns on SALE at a VERY special price that you will have to come in and speak to me about

Current activities:

Garage sale -- Tank related dry goods items only, NO CORAL SALES, prearranged trades are fine, you are responsible of you own sales, change, payment etc, BRK has no involvment. BYOT (bring your own table)

Second annual Hermit crab races!

Second annual Golf Putting tournament!

Hamburgers and hots dogs will be grilled and refreshments will be served.

More to come!

Edited by johnnybv

Can we bring our own hermits in for the race is it on land or in the water? my gfs cousin has 8 hermit crabs and one of them is extra speedY! his name is magiever he escaped in ocean city for a day!

Can we bring our own hermits in for the race is it on land or in the water? my gfs cousin has 8 hermit crabs and one of them is extra speedY! his name is magiever he escaped in ocean city for a day!

Sure you can bring your own hermit, Borrow one, purchase one whatever you want but it will be underwater across a thin 10g sandbed to the finish line where they will be rewarded by a piece of waiting fish.

John,

List garage sale items here if you have them? Don't necessarily want to clutter this thread too much.

How about we start another thread for just garage sale items??? Ill do it in the BRK forum.

john

• 4 weeks later...

Time to start talking about this again, it is afterall this weekend!! We have gift certificates that always make great fathers day gifts as well!

Check the fist post for specials and info. I will be adding specials continually as we get closer to saturday.

John

I am SO BUMMED that I had to turn back to home today! I wish I could talk you into a repeat, but then, if you did this too often it wouldn't be special anymore.

Thank you for being such a great sponsor and LFS!

What happend forrest we were coming from pasedena and the 95 wilson bridge was closed due to police activity we re routed on the phone with my dad through 50 and got on 395 to 495 to 66 to 234 bus took us 5 hours anyway I got some good deals thanks again Troy

The police funeral, perhaps? I don't know what part of the beltway it shut down, or what else - but they were saying on the radio that part of the beltway was shut down for the funeral of a young police officer in MD.

bob

The police funeral, perhaps? I don't know what part of the beltway it shut down, or what else - but they were saying on the radio that part of the beltway was shut down for the funeral of a young police officer in MD.

bob

Sorry to hear you couldnt make it, even sorrier that it was a funeral.....

john