I need sump pics

Sharkey18

So I am ordering a new sump from Jeff (NAGA) but before I do that I need to give him a drawing or picture of what I want.

After several attempts, and countless hours, I have decided to publicly admit that I am a drawing idiot, and most of what I came up with looks like my 6 year old niece made it.

So, anyone out there have a picture of their sump (before installed if possible)?

Also what features do you wish you added or is your sump perfect?

Thanks for the help!

Laura

Here's some drawings I did of my sump. What would you like to put into yours? All that's in mine is a filter sock and a skimmer. I had to make it pretty large because there's three tanks that feed into it and if the power goes out, it has to hold 30 extra gallons.

Sumptankfront.jpg

Sumptankiso.jpg

Sumptankright.jpg

Sumptanktop.jpg

Sam,

Who built your sump? Is the filter sock holder built into your sump or is it a hang on the side unit. Do you have an actual picture of it?

A guy up in baltimore built it and it's a flimsy piece of..... but it does the job (with one side pushed against the side of the stand so it doesn't bow and break. There's no actual filter sock holder, I rigged it up so that I can attach the filter sock to the overflow pipe when I need it.

Here's the best pics I have:

DSC01950.jpg

100_2941.jpg

100_2940.jpg

100_2942.jpg

If you tell me how much room under the tank you have, the footprint of your skimmer, internal pump size (dims), and what kind of features you'd like- media chambers, etc., I can do one for you in AutoCad.