wheres everybody at?

Guest cjm033

Hey Everyone!

Just became a new member here. I had just moved from Maine and living in Arlington and work in Washington, DC. I look forward to meeting everyone at one of these events.

Josh

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ruh Roh

Living in Temple Hills, MD now. (Don't leave anything too valuable outside at night =O )

Work In Kingstown (Alexandria)

Grew up in high desert in Southern CA... Bit of a transplant...

Living in Temple Hills, MD now. (Don't leave anything too valuable outside at night =O )

Work In Kingstown (Alexandria)

Grew up in high desert in Southern CA... Bit of a transplant...

Glad you're back, we've missed you!

PM coming with new contact number.

welcome back.

Hey All. I am at 10 months with my 150 gal. reef. Keeper of fish for many years, sorta kinda new to salt h20. I got rid of 4-55 gal and several assorted smaller tanks during my 23 year renovation. The new salt system is my reward at the end of the game. I live in DC and despite a couple of near fatal disasters and some stupiditity and bumbling along the way my tank is doing darn good. Appreciate all who post........lessens my stupidity! :fish: :fish: :fish:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just joined last week. I live in Buckeystown, MD. Have been here 30 years. Grew up in Gaithersburg. :rollface:

<font color='#000000'>In Montgomery Village ... work in Rockville ... grew up in Silver Spring. :)</font>

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

montgomery village here (aka, gaithersburg)

Edited by treesprite

perhaps we should do some "local" meets in between regular club meetings and events

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just signed up today. Currently have 3 tropical fish tanks, 1 african cichlids tank, 1 discus tank, and 1 angelfish tank.

I've always wanted to start a salt water reef tank, so I've been reading up about it as much as I can and taking in lots of valuable advice and insights. Still not wanting to jump into something that is too big or too hard to handle, I decide to start on a reef tank in a 30 gal tank and see how it goes.

I live in Manassas off of Rt 28.

James :fish:

:clap:

Welcome aboard again James!

I work off Rt28 in Westfields and live in Falls Church, I know we have a lot of Manassas and Centreville members, hopefully you will get a lot of great ideas to get you off the right foot!

Lance from Burke!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm WAY out in Round Hill, VA and I work in Reston. I have 4 acres of flat yard, mostly grass and I day dream of turning our above ground, 18,000 gallon swimming pool into an aquarium. Some lumber, Plexiglas panels for sides and roof, LOTS of salt (oops, gotta get the chlorine out first)....

• 1 month later...

<font color='#000000'>In Montgomery Village ... work in Rockville ... grew up in Silver Spring. :)</font>

New member from Good old Bethesda, MD here.

Rick

i thought there was one

theres a link to it ina post somewhere around here I'm sure

• 4 weeks later...