Atlantis Aquarium Inc Trip - February 13, 2010

pco1988

Okay everyone I am going down to Marvin's store Atlantis Aquarium Inc in Richmond, VA on Saturday February 13, 2010 as stated in the title. He is a premier salt water store in Richmond. He is the Deltec Supplier for the country and he is the proud owner of the Deltec System that was on display at MACNA in Crystal City, VA.

He knows that we are making the trip down there and is gonna make sure there is a lot of great stuff in the store for us! Please state here in the thread your interest and whether you'd be driving yourself or if you would like to meet me somewhere and get a ride in my truck. I have a CrewCab F150 and if no one minds I have 4 open seats in the truck and a bed to bring all the goodies back in!

I am figuring on leaving at about 0800 to get there by 1100-1200 and there is no rush on getting back.

So please let me know! He is a great guy with a great store!

Thanks!

Edited by pco1988

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I was there June of 08 and 09 and there was NOTHING there. I would go, but only if I knew for certain he had some corals in the store. I was very upset when I left there. :(

You might want to try Fish World while you are down there. You wont be disappointed.

Well...

I went to Fish World. It was a nice shop, but he only sells out of the frag system. Which is cool, but its a tease compared to the large display (1000g)+ and all the other displays there. He won't frag out of those. :(

Well...

I went to Fish World. It was a nice shop, but he only sells out of the frag system. Which is cool, but its a tease compared to the large display (1000g)+ and all the other displays there. He won't frag out of those. :(

I think it would be really hard to get frags out of the 1200 Gal. display. He has a 900 Gal. display in the store now that i like better than the 1200.

I think it would be really hard to get frags out of the 1200 Gal. display. He has a 900 Gal. display in the store now that i like better than the 1200.

LOL!!! Very true. I liked the 1200g display. I can only imagine the 900g display. Great store though.

He has a 900 Gal. display in the store now that i like better than the 1200.

:clap: It is REALLY nice. Atlantis can also get some really nice things in their high-end coral area, though. I picked up a purple torch last time I was down there that is really cool.

:clap: It is REALLY nice. Atlantis can also get some really nice things in their high-end coral area, though. I picked up a purple torch last time I was down there that is really cool.

NICE!!! How are their acros doing?

So how many are going now?

I have 3 Maybes and 1 Yes so far. But no one has taken me up on taking a seat in my truck so right now I have 4 open seats. I am hoping to at least fill 2 seats.