A few pics

lhcorals

Is it the 8000? I really like mine so far.

What K rating are your MH bulbs and how long do you run them?

Yes it's the 8000. What setting do you use? I lost the instruction booklet on it and dont know a lot about it. I am running 14K Coralvue MH. I am running the MH 10 hours a day. T-5's around 11 hours.

Looking good Lynn.

Lovin' the colors on the Upscales. There was only a few corals that I missed from my heater breakage, that was one of them. I'll be getting that one back when I head up to NY.

Are you taking the pictures with the flash? You might want to try it without flash, on macro, and all the lights on. That is when I seem to get the best pictures. But like you, mine is a point and shoot and it takes a while to figure out what settings work best.

Keep the pictures coming :)

Looking good Lynn.

Lovin' the colors on the Upscales. There was only a few corals that I missed from my heater breakage, that was one of them. I'll be getting that one back when I head up to NY.

Are you taking the pictures with the flash? You might want to try it without flash, on macro, and all the lights on. That is when I seem to get the best pictures. But like you, mine is a point and shoot and it takes a while to figure out what settings work best.

Keep the pictures coming :)

Thanks for the compliments. This set of pics was taken without flash. I used the SUPER-MACRO LED setting. It just a little white LED. I am still trying to learn with this camera.

Wow Lynn, your efflow are awesome. It's getting better and better and the microlados too as well as the rest of them. Good job.

Thanks Huy, both of these corals are from your tank.

Amazing esp. that Efflow grow so fast. 4" diameter I am guessing?

Approx. It is growing pretty fast. When i got it from you ( Nov. of 08) it did not cover the frag plug. Thanks again for selling it to me.

Wow Lynn.

i want some frags of efflo, and blue stag(?)..:)

let me know when you are coming to NOVA>.:)

What # pic are you calling a Blue Stag? I will let you know when i am up your way.

gallery_2631563_730_86421.jpg

Hey Lynn,

when you got this, was it always green or was it more yellow. I also got a piece from dell but mine is yellow with dark polyps? It hasn't turned green yet.

Hey Lynn,

when you got this, was it always green or was it more yellow. I also got a piece from dell but mine is yellow with dark polyps? It hasn't turned green yet.

It changed a little.

Hey Lynn,

Eric, it was always green. It's never yellow. Here is mine but bad pic.

gallery_1457_729_77321.jpg

Hey Lynn,

Someone on reef2reef was discussing this coral and said that under high intensity light that it will actually turn a yellowish color. There are tons of green/purple corals out there, sounds kind of neat to think what it might look like with a yellowish body with deep purple polyps.