My collection

Supreme Reefs

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that has to be one of the best Zoanthid / Paly collections in the country! I think we need a tank tour this summer......

cheers,

Darren

• 1 month later...

do you ever do photos for other people? They look great, and Ive been looking for someone to take some picks. I just got my 20gal frag tank set up, its not ready for amazing photos like those yet. But maybe in a month?

do you ever do photos for other people? They look great, and Ive been looking for someone to take some picks. I just got my 20gal frag tank set up, its not ready for amazing photos like those yet. But maybe in a month?

Thank you!

I have before, but i just dont really have the time to anymore. Been really busy lately.

Thank you!

I have before, but i just dont really have the time to anymore. Been really busy lately.

I think that's old tank syndrome! First we spend lots of time on it, then the goal is to never have to touch it lol. I've got some corals I'm growing, and will frag soon. But I'm going to need some photos in a month or two. That and I'm always looking for some unique zoanthids!

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's old tank syndrome! First we spend lots of time on it, then the goal is to never have to touch it lol. I've got some corals I'm growing, and will frag soon. But I'm going to need some photos in a month or two. That and I'm always looking for some unique zoanthids!

Yeah its always like that after setting up a new tank but even though i dont have time for it sometimes im still passionate about the hobby so cannot even think about quiting :)

(edited)

Also, do you have the Bowser paly and how does it compare to candy apple reds in your opinion?

cheers,

Darren

I do, but theres no comparison. They are 2 totally different palys. Probably one of the nicest palys out there. A lot brighter and coloration/pattern is different when fully colored up. Growth of course is super slow...

Edited by Bn251