Used equipment trades / sales at Dec. 12 Meeting

Gatortailale

General rule is equipment sales go in member only area. However, following tradition of having these threads prior to meetings; if you have items you want to sell and deliver at the Dec. 12 meeting, you can post here to try to find buyer.

There will also be a FREE table if you want to put stuff on it that you no longer want.

48" Hamilton fixture with 2 - 175W single end MH and 2 - T12 fluorescents $150

Comes with 2 - 14k Coral View bulbs in hood, also 2 - 14k XM bulbs with ~6 months use, and one brand new 20K XM bulb

Cleaning too. prices negotiable especially for multiple items.

1) aluminum 10lb CO2 tank $70

2) 100lot black coral cradles $20

3) Ocean wonders frag rocks 50 pc $20 (5 packs avail)

4) Large My Reef Creations fluidized reactor 6"x24" NEW $200

5) Red Sea Berlin XL skimmer, no pump. See here. $25

7) Mag 7, new in box. I have four (4). $65/ea

8) XM 15k 250w SE metal halide bulb, new in box. $65

11) VHO endcaps, 6 pairs new, 6 pairs used. $7.50/pr for the new ones, $3/pr for the old ones.

12) Icecap 660 ballast, new in box. $115

14) ARO VHO 4-lamp ballasts, used. They do NOT have the wiring harnesses. I'm guessing you can order them separately from hellolights. I have three (3). $50/ea

15) Tropic Marin Pro Coral Cure, 2 bottles unused but not in their original box. $14/ea

16) 250w Phoenix DE bulb, 14k, new $55

Edited by ctenophore

I guess everyone is spring cleaning! Here's what I have. Pickup available before or at meeting (with payment).

Two Pan-World PS200/Blueline 70 external pumps. These are the same pumps but the Brand name was changed between puchases. They were made by the engineers that left Iwaki. 1750gph 39' max head 1" MPT / 1" MPT . One served very well as the main pump for my previous 210. I have two since I wanted a backup. $150 each or both for $275.

NEW never used 36" T5 s (2) UVL Super Actinic and (1) Geisman Actinic+ available. $15 each

Two NEW in Box 1" SCWD, never used. $85 each

Two slightly used 1.5" Hayward bulkheads. Old style, not the crappy newer ones. Slip inside, Thread outside. $12 each.

Acrylic sump- 30"Lx15"Wx16"T Float valve and 1" bulkhead included. Great shape, just needs some vinegar.

gallery_1638_216_38437.jpg

Left over plumbing parts from my build- new and would just like to get what I paid. I'll eat the shipping and avoid the hassle of returns.

Four NEW 1" Hayward bulkheads. Old style, not the crappy newer ones. Still in original packaging. Slip inside, Thread outside. $10 each.

Two NEW 2" Hayward bulkheads. Old style, not the crappy newer ones. Still in original packaging. Slip inside, Thread outside. $20 each.

One NEW 2" ABS bulkhead $7.35

LMK if my prices are off, we can talk.

Acrylic sump- 30"Lx15"Wx16"T Float valve and 1" bulkhead included. Great shape, just needs some vinegar.

You didn't include a price for the sump ...

It looks like a bulkhead w/ fitting for external pump - Could that be closed off (ball valve ??) and

just use a submersible pump in the sump?? (sounds feasible to me)

gds

You didn't include a price for the sump ...

It looks like a bulkhead w/ fitting for external pump - Could that be closed off (ball valve ??) and

just use a submersible pump in the sump?? (sounds feasible to me)

gds

Oops- how about $75 for the sump, does that sound fair? :why:

Yes it was fitted for an external pump- the Pan-World/Bluelines that I'm also selling. I still have the ball valve that went after the bulkhead and will include it for the price so you can do exactly as you described when you get it. Alternatively, you could get one of the pumps I'm selling and pull your submersible out to reduce the heat transfer into your tank. I can do a combo package for $210 and include the all the unions, T's and other plumbing that was set up for it. Basically you can drop in an entire sump/return upgrade all at once.

Edited by DaveS

I'd like just the sump - afraid that much pump would be overkill for my frag tank.

please email me at gdsmith56 at excite dot com

to see if we can work this before the mtg next wkend

(I work "near" Tysons)

gds

Some stuff left over from the last purge:

Mag 7, heavily used, 2 month old impeller, needs impeller cover ($7 at Premium Aquatics) $20

Mag 9.5, heavily used $25

Workhorse 5 ballast $15

Never used 24

I managed to order all of the wrong stuff for my tank build, so I will have:

About 25 feet of 1" white spaflex

10 feet of 3/4" spaflex

1 1/2 and 1" bulkheads

I managed to order all of the wrong stuff for my tank build, so I will have:

About 25 feet of 1" white spaflex $1.50 per foot

10 feet of 3/4" spaflex $1.25 per foot

1 1/2 and 1" bulkheads $5 each

I will also bring along an ASM G4+ with gate valve, mesh mod, and extra stock impeller. I could let that go for $250 but I would like to wait a couple of weeks so I can use it as an extra skimmer while I cure my new live rock.

I could use a bunch of Chaeto if anybody has some handy.

will trade orange ocellaris clownfish for frags of most anything...

Dave, will take the shoplight with the 10k bulbs. Trade for chalice frags?

Dave, will take the shoplight with the 10k bulbs. Trade for chalice frags?

Doug, let me make sure the ballast in the shoplight will fire the T8s. I know it sounds heretical, but I am not a big chalice guy. Got a small piece of an interesting stag?

Update. Swapped ballasts, now it fires T8s. Do you want the old T12s too?

Doug, let me make sure the ballast in the shoplight will fire the T8s. I know it sounds heretical, but I am not a big chalice guy. Got a small piece of an interesting stag?

Update. Swapped ballasts, now it fires T8s. Do you want the old T12s too?

Sure, need to put a few lights over a 20 high and put a nem in there. Maybe my BW clowns will start laying again.

I have a few things I want to keep in another tank as a "just in case". A blue stag and a yellow weriyei (or however the heck you spell it)? Maybe more, have room?

Sure, need to put a few lights over a 20 high and put a nem in there. Maybe my BW clowns will start laying again.

I have a few things I want to keep in another tank as a "just in case". A blue stag and a yellow weriyei (or however the heck you spell it)? Maybe more, have room?

Two T8s may not be enough for a nem, but I guess you can try. I am not sure what the weriyei is, but I

Coralife 150w MH clamp on with ballast and bulb (10k coralife bulb unsure on age but over 9mo) asking $160 was going to be for my frag tank but have gone a new direction

4x39w T5 retro fixture with inidivid reflectors (36in on metal frame) each light has individ ballast and comes with older bulbs- asking $75

30watt Aquanetics UV Sterilizer - needs new bulb, quartz sleeve is fine and worked till the bulb broke in the move. not sure on pricing but thinking $40 OBO... new bulb is like 40 here http://www.aquanetics.com/index.asp if the price is way off let me know i remember paying alot for it.

Inline chiller,(looks like a freezer motor) have to check on power, was able to handle a 150 with absolutely no problem, as in could make it cold without the temp controller. no temp controller as it is sold pending payment, Chiller now 125

2 bags of Bio balls unused-make on offer or frag offer or ??

if you need pics let me know or see for sale thread if your a member

I will play:

2 400w ballasts:

1 dual mag ballast, never used to my knowledge $80, large and heavy...

1 single electronic ballast, blue-line i believe, $70, typicall small and light size...

I also have a HUGE bag of bio balls if anyone wants them they are yours : )

Anyone have a spare 15g to bring to the meeting - looking to replace my 5g QT with a 15