Store near manassas

watson_barrett

cozy clownfish (now known as aquatic obsession) just reopened in manassas as well, its across the street from eastern automotive. they just opened so they aren't at their full potential yet, but the BIG thing that aquatic obsession has over BRK is the wamas discount. something along the lines of 15% off inverts, 20% fish, and some other amount off corals (dont quote me)

well worth a visit imo

cozy clownfish (now known as aquatic obsession) just reopened in manassas as well, its across the street from eastern automotive. they just opened so they aren't at their full potential yet, but the BIG thing that aquatic obsession has over BRK is the wamas discount. something along the lines of 15% off inverts, 20% fish, and some other amount off corals (dont quote me)

well worth a visit imo

Actually, BRK does offer a WAMAS discount on some things........and I can't speak for fish, but BRK was 1/2 the price of Aquatic Obsession on all their snails and hermits. Plus, you can't beat the service at BRK.

I was told by a BRK employee that they do not offer WAMAS discounts because they work hard to give everyone a low price...maybe just my experience...

I was told by a BRK employee that they do not offer WAMAS discounts because they work hard to give everyone a low price...maybe just my experience...

This is 100% correct! We price EVERYTHING as low as we can every day, so there is no need or room for additional discounts. You can come to BRK and always get low prices, and the majority of the time our regular price will be lower than anyone elses after their so called WAMAS discount. I have pondered the marketing ploy of raising the prices and offering a discount, but to me it just makes sense to offer the best prices we can all day every day. Now thats not to say we dont have some great specials from time to time that are offered to the club. Check out our forum this week, one of our most popular promos is going on.

Dont let the lack of a "WAMAS discount" deter you, you wont need it.....

John

True dat John! Dont knock it until your try it

i admit BRK is top notch and the staff are excellent. in fact i visited BRK first then went to aquatic obsession. But i heard that a new fish store had opened and gave a wamas discount (which sounded fantastic to me) so i HAD to check it out ;)

BRK's prices really dont need any WAMAS discount. They are consistantly lower than everyone else and offer some great sales. They have fire shrimp for $20!

i admit BRK is top notch and the staff are excellent. in fact i visited BRK first then went to aquatic obsession. But i heard that a new fish store had opened and gave a wamas discount (which sounded fantastic to me) so i HAD to check it out ;)
Edited by FishyTim