Local move

dschflier

My situation is we are looking at buying a house a couple of miles from our current house. The new property has much more usable property so I plan on building a work/storage/ business shed in the back. This will allow me to keep my business outside of my house.

I am considering breaking down my tanks before the move. I am sure I will have some stuff to sell but more importantly I am looking for someone who would be willing to hold my corals. You would need to have room because some of the corals are pretty large. If you have the room and are willing when I finally get re-set up I would obviously give big pieces of the corals you were holding. I am posting this now so I dont have to scramble when we finally make the buy. I will probbably also sell the tank and maybe even the stand and buy a new one when I am set up but that is something I will have to think about.

if anyone has the room and would consider holding corals for me it would be appreciated.

David

I appreciate that. I am pretty set with stuff to move tanks I will just really be looking for a large tank to store my corals. I have time because we haven't even put our place up yet but I am looking to be ahead of the situation.

I have seen your huge corals so I know I don't have room for all of them, but I do have about half of my 90 g available if you are interested in separating your corals. Non sps is probably best. Let me know.

Thanks,

If you are a couple of months out, I will have a new 156g setup running with nothing much in it. I am just south of the beltway off the GW Parkway in Alexandria.

Dave,

I have a client that has a 1000 gallon tank you could use that is a solid setup. You would be welcome to take a look at it prior of course. If you have my number still give me a ring. I can either put you directly in touch with him or you can go through me.

Let me know,

Thanks everyone for the offers. After talking with a friend and fellow WAMAS member I have decide to do this differently. Since I have some big plans for my next custom tank, I think I am going to sell most of my stuff. I will keep a couple of frags of some of the corals I really like but other then that people can expect to see me begin within the next couple of days to begin selling off all kinds of stuff.