Got Clowns?

dbartco

I would like to get some clowns. I just started my fish tank about two weeks ago. Let me know if you would like to donate to my tank lol

You should think about becoming a paid member. Then you could see the for sale, for free section. There are sometimes give aways in there. Someone was giving away free corals and there is another person giving away some fish now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fellow wamas clownfish breeders...I would prefer to buy locally to a company like ora..I'm sure there are many people who feel the same way on the furom... I'm looking at something small in the ocelarrus or percula size... maybe something in black/misbar/whatever...I kept normal ocelarrus in my last tank...ODDLY enough I never saw any eggs....Anyway when my tank gets set up and I mean shortly I would like a rbta and a pair if someones got some to spare...willing to pay of course...I will even put a down payment on some if they want to hold until my tank gets setup to differ the cost of raising them....I contacted centorphora and hes only intrested in doing whole sale at the moment.. anyway warmest wamas regards Troy

• 1 year later...

Hi! Any chance you have any of your clowns left f/s? I am looking for another pair.

Thanks!