Fins and Feathera Social makes local paper.

dbartco

TOOL :clap:

darn Doug, someone smash your head in a vice?

Cool story.

+3 on TOOL

darn Doug, someone smash your head in a vice?

I knew I had a very distorted brain, but I didn't think it showed until I actually opened my mouth.

When I was in the fire service we had a rule. If you got your picture in the paper you bought everyone there at the time (but not in the photo) a round of drinks. Since the fire service and wamas both concern water I think the tradition should carry over (although slightly altered) and Doug should buy us all a frag at the next social.

When I was in the fire service we had a rule. If you got your picture in the paper you bought everyone there at the time (but not in the photo) a round of drinks. Since the fire service and wamas both concern water I think the tradition should carry over (although slightly altered) and Doug should buy us all a frag at the next social.

+1 :clap:

Just want to clarify something in the paper. It said we had 4 tanks, we only have 2.

LIES!!! You had at least 10-15 last time I was there. Just some weren't filled with water or anything.

LIES!!! You had at least 10-15 last time I was there. Just some weren't filled with water or anything.

All of them soon to be filled and on the main system.

Cool article! Way to go guys.

One thing... don't we have over 2,000 registered members? Or is the 500 the paying members only?

Maybe they can correct it.