NEW ORA Platinum Picassos

johnnybv

ORA has just released a new Ultra RARE Clownfish, and there are only a few pairs availabe in the county, and one pair is here.

I will be taking offers right now but they will be more than the snowflakes.......Please see John with any serious offers.

Direct from ORA

The Platinum Percula is a nearly all white variation of the True Percula Clownfish. The result of years of selective breeding, the Platinum Percula is derived from our famous Picasso Clownfish. This striking white clownfish develops orange and then black fins as it matures, and retains some orange color in the face.

Not to be confused with the Snowflake Clownfish, which is actually A. ocellaris, the Platinum Percula shows none of the original stripes characteristic of the species. While the middle stripe of the Snowflake is wide and has jagged edges, the Platinum Percula is continuously white from head to tail. No other clownfish, from the wild or from breeders, has ever come close to appearance of the Platinum Percula.

This is the rarest of any clownfish color morph ever developed, and it will be the ultimate prize for any serious clownfish connoisseur. While experimenting with pairing new Picassos, even the breeders at ORA

Is that all white, or did these fish get away as someone was rolling them in flour, about to fry them up? :) :) :) Cool fish, John. Sorry, though, I'm not even going to pretend to be able to make an offer. The custom Geisemann Moonlight I've got coming (5 foot, which is not a standard offering) set me back a pretty penny, and I'm saving the rest of my pennies for the gf's.

Ken

I'm sure somebody likes these, but everytime I see them, I go bleh!

They look better in his tank and in person for sure.....

They look better in his tank and in person for sure.....

+1, these are one of those fish that pictures don't work for, however I can never see myself spending that much $$$$ on a clown...

If you don't like them, then don't buy them. This is BRK's forum; why trash the fish John is offering for sale here? Some people like to have something that not everyone else in the hobby has, and they are willing to pay for that.

Ken

If you don't like them, then don't buy them. This is BRK's forum; why trash the fish John is offering for sale here? Some people like to have something that not everyone else in the hobby has, and they are willing to pay for that.

Ken

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....if you like them and want to have a piece of clownfish history then make me an offer. If you dont, I have plenty of other clowns to choose from.....

As far as value, that is up to the market. The sky is the limit when you want something, I already have them sold if I want to ship them, but I would rather sell them locally, keep them close and not take the chance shipping them again.

John