New Stocklist is up!!

johnnybv

• 1 month later...
You guys only updating this thing bi-monthly now?

no, just a bunch of slackers,it will be updated this week after our hawaii, ,MI and christmass shipment arrives

no, just a bunch of slackers,it will be updated this week after our hawaii, ,MI and christmass shipment arrives

That should be a nice shipment - I can't wait to see what you get in!

Can't wait for that Michigan (MI) shipment to arrive!

ah, yea.....if you dont know what MI really stands for then.........well just let me know....lol

hey john, will that include goldflakes????? if so, i'll get brewing some more water for fresh batch in qt. ken

Roozens had one a couple days ago when I was there in case John doesn't have any coming in.

i'm looking for juvies, and once was enough in my experience to visit roozen's. i'd rather wait and deal with brk

scheduled to be here tomorrow! Should have several....

It's only July... you are getting ready for xmas already??

Query - you used to get in aquacultured corals on half-round plugs - colonies usually about 3-4" in diameter. Acropora nana, tenuis, etc. I haven't seen those lately - will you be doing that again??

Thanks,

bob

It's only July... you are getting ready for xmas already??

Query - you used to get in aquacultured corals on half-round plugs - colonies usually about 3-4" in diameter. Acropora nana, tenuis, etc. I haven't seen those lately - will you be doing that again??

Thanks,

bob

Oh yes, and very soon. I needed to wait to get the lights over the look down tank, and they came in this week. SO once they are up, I can get back to my acro colony ordering agian.

john

SO once they are up, I can get back to my acro colony ordering agian.

john

Good because I lost all of my sps corals on Sunday morning. :cry: The tank will be ready to house more soon.

Hey John,

Further to our PM's, what time do you expect the shipment to arrive? Who knows, maybe I can play hookie! :)

should be at the store by 5 pm tonight....all depends on the airlines......

should be at the store by 5 pm tonight....all depends on the airlines......

in-laws are conming in this evening for the wedding. wife would kill me if I went out to the store tonight. sigh. Will see what we can do for tomorrow a.m.