Having proud papa syndrome...

Stephen

I couldn't decide if I wanted a pair of picasso's or snowcasso's... Until I saw the Onyx Clowns John at BRK posted. So for the first time in a long long time I got up at 8 am on a Sunday morning and was there before he even arrived. :) Thanks to whoever passed on them for the picasso's. I was kicking myself for not getting a pair when he first posted them. Even picked up the smallest sebae anemone I've ever seen in hopes of them calling it home.

Couldn't find the cord to my camera so phone pics will have to do for now.

SNC00050.jpg

SNC00053.jpg

SNC00057.jpg

SNC00059.jpg

Baby clowns are so absolutely endearing.... too bad there aren't any that stay babies and can be kept in schools.

Interesting looking clowns? those are onyx? when do they start looking like well onyx?

From what I've read up to a year or more.

nice, it all depends. my one little guy is really starting to show his black. The other one I had died :tears:

Stephen,

Can you tell me more about the breeder trap or whatever that they are being held in? Interesting way to hold them.

Stephen,

Can you tell me more about the breeder trap or whatever that they are being held in? Interesting way to hold them.

I got it from BRK. I think when Ozzy got it he said it was the last one. It's called "Picture window fish breeder". I'm guessing John will order more... It's a pretty cool little thing. The grated sections are made out of one piece of material that fold into each other and snaps together. The viewing panel then snaps onto that. They had a few in some of their tanks and I thought it was a perfect little home until they grow up a bit.