hello all im new to the club and the website

hello all im new to the club and the website and was wondering if anyone could give me any information about the club and how it works it wuold be geratly appreciated

Welcome aboard!

The first thing you might consider is to add your location to your profile so folks will know where you live. People are pretty friendly around here and will usually jump at the opportunity to help another club member.

Next, please take a few minutes to review the information in the "About Us" link at the top of the page, then browse the forums to get a feel for things. Any other questions, just ask!

Bob

thanks to the both of you for the help and information and i just became a member and how would you say you get the money back?

Well my first purchase on the boards was a $600 skimmer for only $200. Needless to say I was more than happy about dropping the $20 in the first place. I've probably saved thousands of dollars by buying coral frags and established livestock off of members at highly discounted prices. I've seen limited edition corals consistently go for less than half of what they sell for online and at stores. I can't even image how much I've saved in money from the knowledge I've gained from the fellow members here. NOT making mistakes in the first place has saved not only my wallet, but alot of livestock along the way. Whenever I have encountered a problem, I post what I need help with, and everyone chimes in on how they've handled similar situations. How much is that worth to you in a very complex hobby such as this?

This was FAR and way the best $20 I've ever spent in the hobby, and I will continue to spend the $20/year for as long as I'm in the hobby. I'm sure most members will agree fully with this.

Well my first purchase on the boards was a $600 skimmer for only $200. Needless to say I was more than happy about dropping the $20 in the first place. I've probably saved thousands of dollars by buying coral frags and established livestock off of members at highly discounted prices. I've seen limited edition corals consistently go for less than half of what they sell for online and at stores. I can't even image how much I've saved in money from the knowledge I've gained from the fellow members here. NOT making mistakes in the first place has saved not only my wallet, but alot of livestock along the way. Whenever I have encountered a problem, I post what I need help with, and everyone chimes in on how they've handled similar situations. How much is that worth to you in a very complex hobby such as this?

there is no price to be put on such a commodity i would have already saved so much just in the knowledge of the correct equipment

This was FAR and way the best $20 I've ever spent in the hobby, and I will continue to spend the $20/year for as long as I'm in the hobby. I'm sure most members will agree fully with this.

and where do you find these products such as the skimmer

Go back to the top of the Forums and scroll down to the Sell/Trade/WTB/Auction Forums.

Welcome.

ok great im about to update to a 75 gallon tank and will need to upgrade some of my equipment

thanks

You should become a member, you will get you 20.00 back a hundred time over.

This is a common misnomer on the boards. In actuality, you will spend $20.00 a hundred times over when you join up, because of all the deals you just can't resist. :lol2:

thanks to the both of you for the help and information and i just became a member and how would you say you get the money back?

You will also get discounts at local fish stores, they are listed under venders.

Its alway nice to know that there is another person going broke in this hobby. Welcome aboard, remember you have a strong backing at WAMAS. Dont be shy about asking questions. :cheers:

Lynn