Service Cos, please read

Grav

There is an approximate 400 gallon tank in the lobby of an apartment building. I think the tank is about 8 months old. The location is run by a property management Co in MD. There is a full filtration room, and the installation job is well done. They are located in Columbia Heights. If you have any questions, let me know. I am not going to name names, but would be happy to clarify if you have a lead and aren

Edited by Grav

There is an approximate 400 gallon tank in the lobby of an apartment building. I think the tank is about 8 months old. The location is run by a property management Co in MD. There is a full filtration room, and the installation job is well done. They are located in Columbia Heights between 16th and Columbia Ave. If you have any questions, let me know. I am not going to name names, but would be happy to clarify if you have a lead and aren

Na, gonna turn it over to a lawyer and see what happens. There may not be anything there to take.

It stinks, but I guess something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. Perhaps I'm making too big a deal of it. I just thought about how many Service businesses are out there, and how long it takes to see what was going on and I thought: these people could go for years without paying a dime.

Sorry to hear about the frustration, Phil. At least you're trying to save others from the same frustration and loss you've suffered. With any luck, the word will get around and they'll be forced to reckon with their delinquent nature. Good luck in getting something back.

(edited)

LOL, good idea. Yes we do have a binding agreement. Legal tells me we have a very strong case but you can't get blood from a rock. I thought about hanging out in front of the place on the busy day of the week and tell prospective tenants that the place is full of liars, but life is too short.

Don't worry about me fellas, it's only money.

Edited by Grav

LOL, good idea. Yes we do have a binding agreement. Legal tells me we have a very strong case but you can't get blood from a rock. I thought about hanging out in front of the place on the busy day of the week and tell prospective tenants that the place is full of liars, but life is too short.

Don't worry about me fellas, it's only money.

If you want to go back and seed their tank with some valonia, bryposis, or aitpasia for a "natural" look, just let me know. I can hook you up.

• 4 weeks later...

All ends well, thanks to the killer pitbull I have for a lawyer.

Was worried for a bit he was going over with some "guys" to have a "sit down" and "crack heads." But no, he just knows his stuff.

Still, stay away, not worth the heartache.

• 1 month later...

I happened to have a radio run at that building today, tank looks good. They said you had just been by to clean it. Guess it worked out in the end. I used to use that building to watch the drug dealers/users next door at the homeless shelter, and before that it was an empty lot we parked our cars at to get out of sight. How times change...