How to catch a fish?

Clyde

I need to catch my pygmy angel. The problem is I do not want to take my tank apart. I have been trying for 6 hours to catch this son of a B. I have caught my clown 3 times but no angel fish.

PLEASE HELP!!

Do it at night when the animal is less likely to be aware of what your doing. Just place the net on the side and work it over to the net, fish have a great eye site at night looking in the upward direction but not so great looking forward. IMO

What size tank, how much rock and what trap are you using... I have too much experience with catching small angel fish...

It is a 24 gallon with plenty of rock and caves. I made a plastic bottle trap with the top cut off and turned inside of the bottle and placed food in the bottle. Also, tried a net. And yes I tried at 5:30am to catch this fish :ph34r:

Just drain the tank to the sand bed or near the sand be your corals can be dry for a short time. If you're concerned about the corals being dry have some one gently pour saltwater over them with a cup or something and when the water is only a couple of inches deep the angel is yours for the taking. My advice is us a BIG mag pump to drain and fill the tank. Mag 9.5 or larger

Just drain the tank to the sand bed or near the sand be your corals can be dry for a short time. If you're concerned about the corals being dry have some one gently pour saltwater over them with a cup or something and when the water is only a couple of inches deep the angel is yours for the taking. My advice is us a BIG mag pump to drain and fill the tank. Mag 9.5 or larger

+1

This technique has worked well for me as well.

You can also try 'fishing' for the angel. Get a tiny fish hook, remove the barb, tie to some monofilament, add shrimp and go fishing! I have actually had this work, the only problem is if you miss him the first time he might get spooked.

You can also try 'fishing' for the angel. Get a tiny fish hook, remove the barb, tie to some monofilament, add shrimp and go fishing! I have actually had this work, the only problem is if you miss him the first time he might get spooked.

I had the same thing told to me by a very reputable service company. I may go fishing :clap: