BULLY!!!!

Clyde

On Wed. morning i found my pigmy angle picking on my dwarf pajama cardinal amd when I got home from work he was dead :cry: :mad: He is also picking on my clove polypsand they will not open :mad: So I am thinking of giving up this very pretty but mean fish. Should I give him one more try? I am affraid that if I add another fish he will most likely pick on it.

Any thoughts?

On Wed. morning i found my pigmy angle picking on my dwarf pajama cardinal amd when I got home from work he was dead :cry: :mad: He is also picking on my clove polypsand they will not open :mad: So I am thinking of giving up this very pretty but mean fish. Should I give him one more try? I am affraid that if I add another fish he will most likely pick on it.

Any thoughts?

gallery_696_6_68274.jpg

Had the same problem with my 2 azure damsels and a new Royal Gramma that I put in that tank before. Poor Gramma got beat up pretty good...then started holding his own (facing off against them and opening his mouth real wide as to say, "back off dude!"). The down side is that I think he got beat up way too much (fins were really messed up) and didn't make it.

We've basically decided that the fish we currently have in the tank will remain the same with no additions until we set up the new tank and do it right (well...at least keep the meaner fish until the end...)

;)

Best of luck, though.

Clyde, if you decide you are serious about getting rid of him, let me know. I got my son one a while back and he disappeared, I have a "bully" tank with a 4" jewel damsel and a picasso trigger that will keep him in his place.

Kevin