Calling all flowerseller lineage RBTA clones

flowerseller

I thought you also picked one up after we filmed a fragging at my house?

Maybe it was just a bunch of frags....

Oops!!! I did pick one up from you as well. :)

Recieved one of your clones from Member SurleyT, back on Sept 3rd, 2008, it is doing excellant! Thanks for such a large contribution to the Hobby Flowerseller!

Brendan G

Chip

I got mine from you back on March 2nd, 2008. It is still alive and happy. :-) So, is my clown that likes to swim around in it.

Thanks

Brad

I really appreciate everyone who has come forward so far.

I might get more names than I thought.

As a side benefit,

It's kinda cool to see how far they've spread and how many clones have been produced from the original owners too. One on my buddies on CMAS has produced close to 1/2 dozen or more.

I picked up two fresh cut RBTAs, one for myself the other for Toastireefs, from you in April '08 I believe, you were just setting up your new anemone farm. Mine have split multiple times, currently six in my 55.

Wreck

• 2 weeks later...

1.Won the auction in the summer for a cut up one,but it melted after a day:cry:

2. I have one of yours that I Bought from Carla(great price thanks Carla) and the thing has grown up 1'.it is a monster I'm glad I have a 240.maybe I better stop feeding it. :)

Curtis

• 1 month later...

+ 1

Got one of these brown looking clones [sorry couldn't resist :lol2: ] from the king at the cancer benefit auction. It looks a lot better under tank lighting and settled in next to my very large green w/purple tip bta. Hope my clown pair keeps it happy.

History of my other Rose BTA can be found here: http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1640&hl=

I now own 2 different strands of Rose BTA's

Bought one from you and sold it three months later when I broke down the big tank in mid-July, 2008. Can't remember who bought it. If you did up my sale thread, you can see there.

• 1 month later...