HELP WANTED!

johnnybv

As we continue to grow, I am in need of one more well rounded team member!

I am looking part time help, that has the potential to eventually move into full time if desired. Must have aquatics experience of some sort, we will teach and train continually. Must have reliable transportation, and be able to work weekends and at least one day wed - friday. Great enviornment, great pay, and outstanding employee discounts!

Please send me PM's with any interest.

John

I'd love to do it myself, not sure my 7:30-5 schedule m-f would work with the hours very well though.

Kevin

Even if you worked sat and sunday only, do you really want to work 7 days a week??? I am looking for a long term team member, I dont think anyone would be around long term working 7 days a week.

John

Given that I work for a certain Fortune 100 that was taken over by the government over the weekend, perhaps I should submit a resume :(

WOW, what an overwhelming interest!!! Keep the PMs coming, I am looking for a perfect fit for both you and BRK.

John

Does it come with a pension plan and profit sharing?

paid vacation?

sick leave?

:biggrin:

I don't know, but first dibs on coral and fish is a heck of an incentive! I'd probably spend every cent I made in the store.

I don't know, but first dibs on coral and fish is a heck of an incentive! I'd probably spend every cent I made in the store.

HAHAHAHAHA

You sound like what my wife told me. She said that not only will I spend every dime I make there in the store, but I will spend more. So with me taking on a part time job at BRK, it will put an even bigger dent in our budget. her answer to me working there is a resounding NO. DANG IT!!!

Given that I work for a certain Fortune 100 that was taken over by the government over the weekend, perhaps I should submit a resume :(

Ewwwww..... how's your company stock doing? (is it still worth more than the paper it's written on?)

Here's what $68/share to $0.68/share looks like:

chart1.gif

bob

As we continue to grow, I am in need of one more well rounded team member!

I am looking part time help, that has the potential to eventually move into full time if desired. Must have aquatics experience of some sort, we will teach and train continually. Must have reliable transportation, and be able to work weekends and at least one day wed - friday. Great enviornment, great pay, and outstanding employee discounts!

Please send me PM's with any interest.

John

One of these days, Johnny.. right after my 2nd retirement.

But I hope well-rounded doesn't mean I have to 'bulk up' like a certain member of your staff...

bob

But I hope well-rounded doesn't mean I have to 'bulk up' like a certain member of your staff...

bob

I didn't think Byron still worked there :why:

:lol:

I didn't think Byron still worked there :why:

:lol:

Byron has been on an extended vacation......he worked a few hours this weekend though.

Lots of interviews set up, looking forward to getting someone on board that can help us continue our growth and club involvment.

john