15 March Tank Tour Sign Up

Guest snapper

Guest snapper

Please reply to this thread if you will be attending the tank tour/BBQ on the 15th.

Thanks!!!!!

Snapper

Guest snapper

Robz,

Va_reefman tells me your tank rocks!!  If you have anything to frag on the SPS side of the house, that'd be great, I can pay or trade some montis.

I'm going to fire up the grill so whatever you want to throw on it, please bring   :)

I should be able to make it that date.  My 7 y.o. daughter will likely join me (as I recall it is open for kids??)  Eric- can you e-mail either me or Tom directions and a phone number so when requests come in through the info@wamas.org address we can forward the information?

Thanks

Michael

Guest snapper

Nathan, Rob,

Sounds great, see you there.  Don't forget, bring pics/DIY idea stuff along.  Thanks, see you then.

Snapper

Guest snapper

Sorry, BBQ had a melt-down this weekend.  Looks like pizza instead...

Any preferences out there?  I'm sure anchovies are not in line with our hobby...

Guest Kimo

I'll be coming to the Pizza-fest :)

Where can we get directions?

Also - I can bring some montipora frags to trade/give away: Purple, green, orange.  

Jamie

Guest snapper

I'll wait til friday to launch the address pm, just in case we have any last minute add-ons.

Please bring a six pack of whatever, I'll do munchies and pizza from Toni's (It ROCKS!!!!)

Please bring whatever frags you'd like to donate/sell/trade.  I'm sure they'll all find homes!!!!

Snapper

I was looking forward to joining, but it now appears that I'll be munching down on Yaya gumbo in the Big Easy...  oh well  :p

Oh, and how can you call it a pizza with out anchovies?

Guest snapper

Doin a "film-shoot" there Glenn?

Beware of the voodoo that lurks in the dark crevasses by night....remember "Angel Heart?"

Hey Eric I'd like to attend the meeting... I'll pm you with available frags I have... also let me know if there is any other way I can help... Thanks...

John

Guest tgallo
to snapper aka eric, thanks so much for hosting today, i had a great time meeting everyone on a more personal level. dude your'e tanks look awsome , good work. eddi thank you also for letting me invite my self into you're home today, what can i say about your'e 360 except, trully incredible chow bello.

Guest Kimo

Eric - I have to echo tgallo here.  Thanks a lot for hosting today.

Your systems are really REALLY nice.  

And thanks for the frags.  VERY nice montis!  

Jamie

Guest snapper

Tgallo and Kimo  And all others, it was really my pleasure!!!  Can't wait to see all of your creations!!!

Eric

Excellent event, Eric.  Nice of you to host it.

I love these meetings.  Lots of trading and "good stuff" to get.  Tgallo, thanks for the MH bulbs.  Aquariareview, thanks for the MH Ballasts.

Who had the red gorgonian?  Thanks for that.  What species is it?

Anyway, very impressed with your systems Eric.  Growth and varieties of stuff is impressive!  Food was great.  Could not believe the size of your Nilsen reactors.  Zowie.

s

It was very nice placing faces with names.  I have the pleasure of living next to Eric so I can drool over his tanks on a regular basis and steal his expertise.  

Once I have my flatworm problem in my 125 and my algae problem in my 360 under control, and the tour comes through this area again, I will host one at my house.

Toni, che piacere incontrare qualcuno altro che parla Italiano!

Eddi