Saltwater Fish and Invertebrate Rescue Center

fishcam

If it was really for "rescue" they wouldn't really care what kind of saltwater animal it is.

If it was really for "rescue" they wouldn't really care what kind of saltwater animal it is.

maybe they want to make sure they have the right equipment, food, etc to care for the animal before accepting it. Just a thought. Anyways, I have a rescue center open too now... :biggrin:

maybe they want to make sure they have the right equipment, food, etc to care for the animal before accepting it. Just a thought. Anyways, I have a rescue center open too now... :biggrin:

LOL YEAH we should all open rescue centers!

LOL YEAH we should all open rescue centers!

I have set up a US currency rescue center. Send your US currency to me and I will make sure it is taken care of. Rescue of foreign currency will also be considered.

I have some Aiptasia pulchella that I can't take care of anymore. Would someone please take them?

I have a bunch, too - I wonder what he would say if I offered him several hundred 'Glass Anemone's'

bob

I have some Aiptasia pulchella that I can't take care of anymore. Would someone please take them?

Lol.

Guest Zimzdoodle

That was great!

Its hard to even think the ad to be legit considering all of the spelling and grammer errors. Granted, I'm not perfect by any means, but come on!! LOL

That person should Ctrl+Alt+Delete himself from life. I'm willing to bet it's someone on this board as well.

I should catch a croaker and bring it. My money says he/she eats it before I drive out of the parking lot!

That person should Ctrl+Alt+Delete himself from life. I'm willing to bet it's someone on this board as well.

Yep...

LOL

:)

Saying that is like saying he should kill himself - not very nice.

Is this something that would be done by the WAMAS person (is he still a member?) who usually haunts Craig's list? (no names mentioned - don't want to get in trouble)

This person is brilliant! I had to scheme and plan and then get a Masters Degree in order to teach and run a scam like this, this person simply used Craig's List! ;)