$10 off and only 29.99 minimum at SWF.com

steveoutlaw

Interesting, looks like they've changed their shipping all around. No more "free" shipping. Now shipping is $35 on orders between $29.99 and $79.99 and $28 for all orders above that. Not a huge deal since their "free" shipping usually meant $10 box fee and $10 fuel surcharge.

I'm considering doing a GB from them. Anyone want to join me? Delivery in the Tyson's/Great Falls area.

(edited)

Dave how soon are you looking to do a group buy?

Henry

If we can get it ordered by tomorrow for delivery friday and use the $10 credit great. If not, I can wait till next week or something. I'll start a new thread on this.

Edited by DaveS

I started a new thread in the GB section for this. I was assuming that if we ordered by tomorrow, they would ship it out that day for next day arrival (Friday). I'm fine with ordering tomorrow and asking for shipment later or even ordering later. Basically, I'm not in a huge rush unless someone else is. If we can get it in to take advantage of the $10 credit, great, if not, no big deal. Go ahead and post what you want in the GB thread and we'll go from there!

the catch is $10 processing fee and $10 fuel fee. It's a crock that they call it "free shipping"