A great new store

SkiCurtis

I got a sweet Acan from the aquarium co. in Reston yesterday during there grand opening. A great store stocked with things you need with no junk. Awesome selection of frozen foods that other lfs stores do not have. thanks Sean and the staff, :bb:

Curtis

Seans store is Great. I picked up a nice little True Perc. I will put some pics up little later. He also has a great selection of corals with great prices.

Gotta give props to Sean and Crew they have done a great job

I second that...

Sean's store is great! I was there the day after his grand opening. The food selection was fantastic (I bought three packets), as was the corals.

Even after the whole store was picked through the night before at the grand opening, he still had some great pickings.

I'll be going back on Saturday.

Carl

Edited by Carl

Sean has a great store and I'm going to be making many more trips over their. Fourtunatly its only an 8 minute drive from my house. :bb: Need Pics.

Here is a Pic of the little Guy I got from Sean.

He is so small. I get scared in the mornings cause he hides behind the black trim of the tank and he is so small I dont see him. He is doing great. And cant wait for Sean to get more of these little guys in so I can get a tank mate.

TankUpdate27APR2008020.jpg

Didn't you already have a couple of these guys in your tank couple months ago?

Tee

Here is a Pic of the little Guy I got from Sean.

He is so small. I get scared in the mornings cause he hides behind the black trim of the tank and he is so small I dont see him. He is doing great. And cant wait for Sean to get more of these little guys in so I can get a tank mate.

TankUpdate27APR2008020.jpg

Didn't you already have a couple of these guys in your tank couple months ago?

Tee

I did have a pair of false percs a few months ago but I got attacked by ich. :( I have been waiting what seems like forever to get a fish back in my tank.

Oh darn, sorry to hear that. I guess if you love a pair of clown, you should wait until you can get a pair, instead of adding one by one. It's hard to make 'em pair by doing that. Add other fish in the mean time, I think.

Nice fish, hope he'll do well, and get a new partner soon.

Tee :fish:

--------------------------------------------

I did have a pair of false percs a few months ago but I got attacked by ich. :( I have been waiting what seems like forever to get a fish back in my tank.