YBeNormal is A Genius!!!

Gadgets

Since I picked up a really nice BTA from him I have been waiting and waiting for my onyx/picasso pair to host in it. I like to refer to them as dumb and dumber...

Well, Bob came over on Wednesday to pick up his aussies and he gave me a great plan to get them to host. The plan was to feed them near the anemone. As smart as I am I completely forgot to do it until today. Call it luck, coincidence or whatever you want. I fed them near the anemoe this morning and when i got home the female onyx was hosting!!! Now all I have to do is wait or the picasso to tag along.

photo-41.jpg

photo-42.jpg

I fed them near the anemoe this morning and when i got home the female onyx was hosting!!! Now all I have to do is wait or the picasso to tag along

Congrats :)

Not unusual for a female to keep the male away from a new found anemone until she is good and ready for company; hours to a year is the norm..i.e. She gets to decide :D

You guys are too funny!

Hey Chris, the anemone looks even happier now that it's hosting for a clown. How did you get him to move back to the hole in the rock?

You guys are too funny!

Hey Chris, the anemone looks even happier now that it's hosting for a clown. How did you get him to move back to the hole in the rock?

Actually, I should be very nice to Ybe, cause he gave me a ice bag to put my leaking treasures in from the last meeting.

:cheers:

Congrats :)

Not unusual for a female to keep the male away from a new found anemone until she is good and ready for company; hours to a year is the norm..i.e. She gets to decide :D

That sucks!!! I hope its sooner than later.

You guys are too funny!

LOL!!! That's the funny thing... He moved on his own. :D

His tanks look even better in person and every single coral is fantastic looking. It's (almost) even worth driving in DC to see his tanks!

Thats great Chris, pics look nice. One thing though... your tank looks a litle crowded... I have plenty of room in my 2 tanks to hold a few things for... maybe that watermelon frag and a few others....... :biggrin:

maybe that watermelon frag and a few others....... :biggrin:

BTW... just how is that Watermelon doing??? the one I have is starting to get Green again around the edges.... my darn snails though, keep kicking it off the rocks even though its glued.... UGH....

Jan

I'm going to start feeding my wife near the wash machine and lawn mower....

Funny, I've been feeding mine near the bed.

G.

LMAO!!! U all are too funny!!!

Jan the watermelon is almost green all the way around.

Thanks everyone!

Urg! It's killing me wheneve Jan and Chris talk about Jan's Watermelon. :(

This is one of the I shouda, woulda, coulda thing! :) You guys need to spot feed your frag to grow faster and put them up on auction again.

Chris: What's that beautiful red watermelon on the far left, near the red ricordea? It's the one with the size of the round/circle disk.