My New Tank is Coming!!!

Relad

My new 195 gallon tank is being delivered to the Home Depot Parking lot in Manassas VA on SUNDAY at 1PM. If anyone can spare a hand getting it off of the truck into my truck then follow me home and unload it into the garage that would be great! I Live in Haymarket!

I am also picking up another members 300 gallon at the same time so we will need all the help that we can get!

Thanks!

Edited by Relad

My new 195 gallon tank is being delivered to the Home Depot Parking lot in Manassas VA on SUNDAY at 1PM. If anyone can spare a hand getting it off of the truck into my truck then follow me home and unload it into the garage that would be great! I Live in Haymarket!

I am also picking up another members 300 gallon at the same time so we will need all the help that we can get!

Thanks!

Which Home Depot? The one next to I-66??

bob

Which Home Depot? The one next to I-66??

bob

I forgot that there was two in Manassas... Yes the Homedepot right at I66 / route 234

7486 Streamwalk Lane

Manassas, VA 20109

Guest han012

wow...how are you going to build both tanks @ the same time??? that's alot of time & effort

:biggrin: By "picking up another member's 300" he meant that he is helping carry it. This is my tank that is going on a separate truck, but we are using the same group of guys to load them up... Thanks to anyone who could lend a hand, and thank you Dale of course...

John

:biggrin: By "picking up another member's 300" he meant that he is helping carry it. This is my tank that is going on a separate truck, but we are using the same group of guys to load them up... Thanks to anyone who could lend a hand, and thank you Dale of course...

John

Okay - that is normally my time to visit BRK for the week; BUT - I don't think I'll be going this Sunday.

No promises - but I will write myself a note; and the fact that I would normally be going to BRK should be a good reminder to look at the note. Supposed to be great weather.

And you can repay the favor when I go pick up Rebecca's 225-gallon tank. :)

bob

Edited by lanman

MAN i would off totally helped you out since your only miles from my place but i will be at the Linkin Park concert! Have fun lifting those badboys!

Relad where in Haymarket? My house backs up to Haymarket! Its always good to have fellow reefers close by.

Edited by phisigs79

Guest NSC

Count me in. More than happy to help out!

Thanks!

Okay - that is normally my time to visit BRK for the week; BUT - I don't think I'll be going this Sunday.

No promises - but I will write myself a note; and the fact that I would normally be going to BRK should be a good reminder to look at the note. Supposed to be great weather.

And you can repay the favor when I go pick up Rebecca's 225-gallon tank. :)

bob

Bob... BRK will be closed on Sunday due to John being on vacation. BUT... I am going to open BRK for John from 10-4 on Saturday......

MAN i would off totally helped you out since your only miles from my place but i will be at the Linkin Park concert! Have fun lifting those badboys!

Relad where in Haymarket? My house backs up to Haymarket! Its always good to have fellow reefers close by.

I live on Bull Run Mountain which is the northern part of Haymarket. Almost Loudoun county..

Count me in. More than happy to help out!

Thanks! It will really help!!!!

Bob... BRK will be closed on Sunday due to John being on vacation. BUT... I am going to open BRK for John from 10-4 on Saturday......

Yeah... I know - that's why I'm not going to BRK on Sunday. :)

bob

Thanks!

I am not too far from the Home Depot and should be able to give you a hand after church.

These two guys are a very important part of BRK, I wish I was there to help!!! Any help that they could get would also be greatly appreciated by me as well.

thanks

John

PS ORA visit scheduled for Monday!

I wanted to express a big thanks to everyone who came out to home depot and helped unload the semi and as well as unload it at the house.

Thanks guys..

IT WAS HEAVY!!!

and now we will be waiting for pics

I wanted to express a big thanks to everyone who came out to home depot and helped unload the semi and as well as unload it at the house.

Thanks guys..

IT WAS HEAVY!!!

I only pretended that I was lifting any weight. Maybe that's why it seemed so heavy to you? :wig:

I only pretended that I was lifting any weight. Maybe that's why it seemed so heavy to you? :wig:

Dang... I didn't really lift any weight, either - didn't want to hurt my back. The big guys must have been carrying the whole thing!

Strangest thing ... ... there was a gentleman picking up about a dozen 20-gallon tanks to use for raising poison jewel frogs. And he fit most of them into the his and hers mini-coopers of he and his wife. Learning experience - poison jewel frogs get ALL of their poisonousness from the substrate they live in down in the jungle. When you raise them here in clean substrate - they aren't poisonous at all! Item #2 - the purchaser is color-blind in the RED part of the spectrum. So he specializes in raising blue ones.

bob