1. 1. One day voting

• anemones
    • LPS
    • brains
    • open - any fish/coral/ tank related photo
    • fish interacting with corals
    • Funny pictures

I don't' know what that is.

How about pictures that have some piece of a human in them? Like a fish or shrimp being hand fed? I don't know if anybody's ever put their foot in their tank or not.

Or what about non fish pets and the tank?

IMGP8020.jpg

BRAINS!!!!!

Wide variety and beautiful colors too!!!

:)

:biggrin:

:clap:

:cheers:

:drink:

:smokin:

Has wamas done anemones before? My vote would be for that one (after pictures that have a cat in them).

Has wamas done anemones before? My vote would be for that one (after pictures that have a cat in them).

I vote for pictures with cats in them, too! (especially funny ones!)

How about leave it open? That would give everyone a chance to get involved. The last couple have been very specific and have left lots of people out of the running. I think if we leave it open we'll see lots of different things and then we can get ideas for what people are taking pictures of for the next one.

How about leave it open? That would give everyone a chance to get involved. The last couple have been very specific and have left lots of people out of the running. I think if we leave it open we'll see lots of different things and then we can get ideas for what people are taking pictures of for the next one.

Yeah! That is a good idea. I like it. Everyone has a chance!

I'd say feeding pics, but copps would KILL us. How about dumbest thing ever diy-ed pic?

I like the idea of Rube Goldberg DIY photos. Maybe for April 1 next year?

wouldn't it be better if we opened it up to anything so we can have a large number of members participating?

more the merrier if you ask me... top of that I bet we can see some great photos if we make it an open photo contest...