Wish me luck

jamesbuf

(edited)

After hundreds of gallons of coffee and redbull, tons of sugar, and countless hours studying, tomorrow is finally the big day. I've got my board exam tomorrow to get into the clinical year. I'm feeling pretty good and at this point I just want to get it over with. I promise to stop the whining after its over :biggrin: Wish me luck.

Edited by jamesbuf

H-E-double hocky sticks dude I'm in the same boat, have my micro and Anatomy and P finals tomorrow! Along with my others next week, GOOD LUCK!

Guest Bemmer

Best of Luck, James. It will look so good on the other side.

Good Luck James!

too much redbull and sugar ha!

:bb:

AWESOME JAMES!!!

May I be the first to say THANK YOU & CONGRATULATIONS on your CURE FOR CANCER in the future!!!!

....But I don't want to spoil the surprise now, just don't forget about us peons later!!

;)

Dude, you'll do fine! Good luck anyway!

You're probably in the thick of it right now. Good Luck!

Al

(edited)

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the clinical year!!! I was so confident going in and man did that change during the exam. Far and away the hardest test I've ever taken. Only 22/34 students passed :(

Thanks for the support everyone.

David, I am in Physician Assistant (PA) School. The best way to describe it is the first 3 years in Medical school crammed into 26 months. I'll see patients and diagnose them just as a Doctors do: writing prescriptions, ordering labs/imaging, etc, but I practice medicine under another Physician's license. Alot less bureaucratic nonsense involved so I spend alot more time with patients, which is a major reason why I went this route. .....that and I don

Edited by jamesbuf

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the clinical year!!! I was so confident going in and man did that change during the exam. Far and away the hardest test I've ever taken. Only 22/34 students passed :(

Thanks for the support everyone.

Now to kick Byron's ass in the weight loss challenge.

Grats!! Now the WORK begins!

bob

Congratulations!