New Addition

rioreef

Picked up my Lamark Angel from F&F this week, along with 2 clown fish and a mandarin. The Lamark came to F&F in mid-Jan and Sean nursed it to health and kept it QT since then. I was away to Florida during part of this time and Sean was kind enough to hold it.

All this and it only cost ME $6.11.

...ok, I had some gift certificates from Christmas waiting to buy the right things. :cheers:

Put in a picture of the entire tank too.

gallery_490_60_76654.jpg

gallery_490_60_353903.jpg

gallery_490_60_342442.jpg

Beautiful tank and nice addition Chris! It's great having good LFS' in the area willing to go the extra mile for us.

How long has the tank been set up?

The tank was set up in early 2005. Below is a picture at that time. Only a few piece from my previous tank. Lots of frag help from the club. The monti (in the previous post) on the right started from a piece about 2" from Jake in June 2005.

gallery_490_60_42743.jpg

incredible looking tank and very nice looking fish. I've only seen one other person ever have that fish. Pretty hard to come by aren't they?

Very nice angel! I heard that they're reef safe and won't eat corals, correct? I've see it on sale at saltwaterfish.com and considering about buying it someday.

Guest HVF21221

Nice fish. If that is the only one you have in the tank it should turn into a male and they are great looking with the long streamers off the tail.

Thanks all for the comments. I had been asking Sean about it, but never 'ordered' it. Went to F&F one day and a shipment just came in, so I requested he hold it for me. If you go there, ask to see the tanks in the back room where he keeps the new arrivals.

You are right about being 'reef safe'. Eats any meaty fair or flake food I put in. It was eating pellets at the store, but not in my tank. Not bothering any coral. I like how it stays out even if you get close.

Another question was if it was the only Lamark in the tank, yes. If streamers form, great.

Nice looking angel. They are great fish. They also do well when kept in a trio. Even if the trio is 3 females. One will usually change

Most excllent tank and new fishy! :)

Love the. Before and after pics too!!

Nice Chris... good to hear you are still around too. Have not heard from you in a while.

Thanks, Jake. That large cap on the right is from a small piece you gave me, along with others. See that big patch of GSP in the middle is from two small pieces you supplied.

Most of the corals are from small specimens. I wanted to plant a 'garden' and watch it grow. Didn't think the garden would be so full only after two years.

I am looking to creating some frags for the Spring meeting and will post on that thread.

cr

Nice addition! You probably don't remember me, but I was there when you stopped by to check on it....or maybe it was the first time. I was there talking to Sean about my Bellus :) When I was there I was looking at your angel. I was thinking, man if I had a bigger tank that would go well with the other angels in my tank :) I'm determined that one day I'll have a tank big enough where I can just make it an angel tank :)

Anyway, good looking angel! Sean seems to be in the business of getting hard angels :) Hmmm....that seemed to start after I requested the first Female Bellus from him :biggrin:

While he was holding it for me, I still always wondered if one of his employees forgot about the hold and went ahead and sold it. Sean held it for nearly 7 weeks. Awesome service once again from F&F :)

Thanks, Jake. That large cap on the right is from a small piece you gave me, along with others. See that big patch of GSP in the middle is from two small pieces you supplied.

Most of the corals are from small specimens. I wanted to plant a 'garden' and watch it grow. Didn't think the garden would be so full only after two years.

I am looking to creating some frags for the Spring meeting and will post on that thread.

cr

:wink:

that makes me feel good. your tank is coming along and growing very nice. It is a undiscribed satisfaction when after two years to see a tank grow, is understandable. :lol2: