Julian Sprung will be in our area on October 30

Origami

I learned tonight that Julian Sprung (Founder of Two Little Fishies, long time reefer, and WAMAS Speaker) will be doing a meet-and-greet at Rick's Fish and Pet Supply in Frederick, MD on Sunday, October 30, from 12-5 PM. Julian has spoken to our club several times over the years and is a favorite at conferences, often drawing standing-room-only crowds. You'll be able to get special pricing on TLF products and have your books signed, too. Look for Rick to have things on sale, too, and maybe even a raffle.

Mark your calendar if you'd like to drop in and meet Julian!

Thanks for the heads up….he is such a pleasant guy….I had a chance to speak with him at reefapalooza NY…..I will have to mark my calendar…..

Darren

I've got a few books by Julian that I've accumulated over the years. Care to share what you have?

image.thumb.jpeg.8c40428c983fc90ab0e4db6cab38783e.jpeg

Anyone going to this?  I am hoping to go….I have two of his books and love TLF’s carbon dioxide pellets (way better than the BRS brand).  I am going to ask him about incorporating one of his mangroves into my lagoon set up…..

Darren

Anyone going to this?  I am hoping to go….I have two of his books and love TLF’s carbon dioxide pellets (way better than the BRS brand).  I am going to ask him about incorporating one of his mangroves into my lagoon set up…..

Darren

I'm planning on going.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Here. Picked up yet another book (autographed, of course) and checking the store out. eadba561c0c9e20764093e1972090aeb.jpg

Here's my Julian library.  I got him to sign some of them when he came to give a talk a few years ago.

image.thumb.jpeg.8fa95a8c0fe7c829b11af7d0f69a2c80.jpeg
Cool. I've heard about Reef Notes but never picked up a copy.